How critical is the Bird Room to the success of this Board?

truckmount girl

1800greenglides
Name
Lisa Smith
Phil,

The Bird Room has a lot of "jostling" and rough stuff, and some content that some, if not all, the administrators would rather not see, but we allow a lot of latitude there. Those posts were just getting way over the top.

If Mr. Cullen had possibly managed to post a couple of carpet-related threads to balance the negative posts we may have had more cause to pause, but there was just no reason to tolerate his behavior any longer.

Take care,
Lisa

G

"Keep in mind he put us on those list BEFORE he was banned."

Not according to him. He said he was on the board and lisa started screwing with his posts..etc. He thought it was you. So he then started changing back his posts with disparaging remarks about you. Then lisa would change them again, then he would change them back, then lisa again...etc. This went on for awhile, then lisa pulled the plug.

I think it would have been more professional to delete his offensive posts, and send him a warning email.

But honestly doesn't matter. I don't think he's losing any sleep over it. And I feel like I'm "in the middle" here.

Yes, that sounds like a very annoying practical joke. I hate spam too. But that is the problem with practical jokes, they get out of hand and escalate. You put a fire cracker up my cat's ass, then I place an M80 in your mailbox...etc.

Later,

Phil

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom