How do you guys survive?

BIG WOOD

The Timminator
Name
Matt w.
When you're wearing nylon/rubber gloves while working? I had to replace some padding this morning on a job and I was wearing some black rubber gloves. I didn't know how much your body temp changes when your hands are not breathing. The sweat was dripping off me like a leaking shower head. Freaking weird

I see some of you guys on you tube swinging that wand. Screw that! I can't overheat like that again

FredC

Village Idiot
I cleaned pool tiles with acid today wearing pvc gloves and had to remove them every half hour or so and dump sweat out of them

not sure it made me sweat more than normal otherwise though..or how it could..I'm usually soaked head to toe when working in the summer

Reactions: BIG WOOD
Name
Swani
I typically wear gloves for 90% of the job and take them off when after I'm done wanding or until they break, but I don't think it's nearly as hot here.

When I was in wrestling I would wear a sauna suit while I ran. There would literally be like a gallon of sweat that I would pour out when I was done.

• Wow

Kenny Hayes

Name
Kenny Hayes
On my one house for the year yesterday hopefully, I was sweating bullets. Couldn’t hardly keep my glasses on and sweat out of my eyes. No gloves. I put gloves on when I’m rolling hose up.

• Sad

icleancarpetz

Name
Rafael Samson
Yeah it’s tough wearing gloves while working in the summer.
Gotta practice it though for sanitation reasons. Some of these homes have germs galore.

For the body, polyester/cotton shirt/tee are best. 100% polyester works great but may not feel all comfortable.
100% cotton shirt/tee is best for comfort and wears nicely last long. Although you’ll be soaked in the heat of the summer. Cotton does regulate your body temperature best. Landscapers use cotton shirts tees cause it keeps them cooler in the heat.

Back
Top Bottom