how do you spell PAIN relief?

Giorgio

Name
Giorgio
sometimes at the end of the day does it feel like you just went 10 rounds with Mike Tyson? :x

How about the following morning? Ever feel like you been run over by a monster truck?

Normally, I just take a couple aspirin. On days like today I reach for my prescription bottle of Flexril too. The doctor says its non-narcotic and is for sports injuries and muscle strain. It seems to work okay.

How do you spell pain relief?

Giorgio

Name
Giorgio
If exercise relieves pain believe me, I should be able to walk across hot coals from here to California :lol:

Hmmm... but does drinking lots of water really help?

adamh

Supportive Member
Name
Adam Hale
Yes water no soda. You will be amazed at what that junk does. Get off of it and you will feel better. Exercise is the best thing you can do. Get in (real shape) and most of those pains will go away.

Water and lots of it, no soda

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
Re: Re: how do you spell PAIN relief?

Bob Foster said:
How do I spell pain relief? A day here without any mention of MLM crap.
Lol- not likely to get any relief soon Bob.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Connor

Name
Connor
Water, being hydrated is one of the best things for your body.

jstucky

Name
Jordan Stucky
Water...Acupuncture and Activator Method Chiropractic

And HEALTHY food!

Newman

Name
Chris Newman
VODKA

absolut-vodka__55567_zoom.jpg

Name
BradFenstermaker
ROLL A BIG-O FATTY DUDE!

No really I take time to stretch and get my fluid intake up. Powerade or good ole cool glasses of water.

lance

Custom orthotics. Not the one's that are fitted and cost $150....the custom made one that you can only get at a sport medicine place or a foot doctor.

They take about a month or two to get used to but make a huge difference when you are working all day. They cost about $300 but are very worth it.

And then buy the most supportive shoe you can find. Get a leather one as they change into the shape of your foot.

During cold days wear the "wet-suit" type of knee supports and elbow supports. They will keep your joints warm and the help support them also.

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
AdamHale said:
Yes water no soda. You will be amazed at what that junk does. Get off of it and you will feel better. Exercise is the best thing you can do. Get in (real shape) and most of those pains will go away.

I was going to try this.....problem is 3rd day in, and my stomach was a cramping.....needed the carb to help settle it

800s....

Ron K

A close to $4000.00 dollar day today........Suddenly I'm not in that much pain!

Louis

Supportive Member
Name
Louis
I never take the soda they offer. I drink a lot of water and a power aid if I'm sweating a lot
no candy, taco bell mc d's or any crap. lots of stretching on the ball. work out a couple times a week even if it's 30min. Musle Milk good stuff.

Over the winter I did a 7 week boot camp omg it was painful. I will be going back soon. I can not believe how much engery I had and easy the 175 was to toss in to the truck.

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
George III said:
If exercise relieves pain believe me, I should be able to walk across hot coals from here to California :lol:

Hmmm... but does drinking lots of water really help?

Yep.
It does.
I tried it.

It helps me go to the bathroom every 15 minutes.
Who has time to even notice the pain, when one's constantly in desperate search for the nearest bathroom :p

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Bob Foster said:
How do I spell pain relief? A day here without any mention of MLM crap.

OH, and I'M the one who's pushing it?? :lol:

How do I spell relief?

Constant income from systems I have in place that I don't have to work if I don't want to.

Being able to sit home all day and do what I want, when I want. I can take a week and go to CA or take a trip to NC for a long weekend.

Not worrying about money is a HUGE pain relief. Working smart and not hard.... Cleaning Carpets when I WANT to.... Because I love doing it for some damn reason.

Buying Ms. Jeni whatever she wants and keeping her happy.

Being able to take care of my kid with awesome medical benefits, fixing her smile, keeping her happy and getting her into good schools.

I don't do pain meds... Never have.... Although I took a valume (sp) once before I got my wizdom teeth pulled in high school.

I might do an advil when my back starts acting up.

For the record, I don't bring up the MLM part..... Some others here do. I just offer the awesome services or products. !gotcha!

Becker

Name
Becker
AdamHale said:

Listen to Adam.

When I am steady in the gym I have much less pains.

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
AdamHale said:

Considering I use to drink 6-8 cans of soda a day(i know i know) I replaced it with water only, but on a few days I have a soda, and that's usually only on my 18 hour work days. I'm about 8-10 lbs shy of my total weigh loss goal to get back to where I was in high school.

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
Hoody said:
AdamHale said:

Considering I use to drink 6-8 cans of soda a day(i know i know) I replaced it with water only, but on a few days I have a soda, and that's usually only on my 18 hour work days. I'm about 8-10 lbs shy of my total weigh loss goal to get back to where I was in high school.

Really ??????

STFU you skinny little bastard :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
George III said:
Normally, I just take a couple aspirin. On days like today I reach for my prescription bottle of Flexril too. The doctor says its non-narcotic and is for sports injuries and muscle strain. It seems to work okay.

How do you spell pain relief?

Flexril??...isn't that a muscle relaxer ?
Doesn't do squat for me 'cept make me drowsy and restless at the same time ..go figger

My back is fine ..one hot spot in the center (from an injury 27 years ago) that i can feel after a day of hard labor..but has never debilitated me.
It's my shoulders that cause the most trouble.
The other arthritic aches and pains from years of abuse and crashes don't effect me near as much .
I can gimp around fine on the swollen angle I broke twice .(it just gets kind of stiff and numb)
I can gimp around fine when the weather makes my pelvis (that has plates and screws in it ) puts a hitch i my giddy-up...

But it's harder than hell to do much work when my shoulders are on fire.

3-4 ibuprofen (600-800 mg total) 4 times a day and two Little Genies to do most of the hard labor helps me the most

That's the best non narcotic medicine I've found !gotcha!

..L.T.A.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Becker said:
AdamHale said:

Listen to Adam.

When I am steady in the gym I have much less pains.

I hear ya... Carpet Cleaning wears you out... It doesn't WORK you out. Going to the gyms really helps.... and I haven't had a soda in years.
yuk!

Now if there were an MLM soda... I might change my mind. !gotcha!

Bob Savage

Name
Bob Savage
Hot tub EVERY morning for 25 minutes (regardless if it's snowing, ice, or raining - except if it's lightning), shower, no soda, a lot of water, occasional alcohol, and an occasional Advil for soreness.

Yes, even at 67 I am cleaning carpet daily!

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Oh, I forgot about getting a monthly massage... Used to be a monthly Chiropractic appointment as well.

If I'm super busy myself I'll get one every 2 weeks for sure.

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
floorguy said:
Hoody said:
AdamHale said:

Really ??????

STFU you skinny little bastard :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x

No dude I started looking like YOU :p (actually more like my father which scared the crap out of me) I cut soda out almost completely and stopped eating late at night, and running more. Just simple changes, I use to weigh 160, however I do weigh that now, but I lost muscle mass, so I have a bit more weight to cut, and have to keep hitting the weights to re-gain muscle once again. So right now I'm doing more reps less weight to try to tone back out, and I'll hit heavier weights gradually. I was at 180 at my heaviest, and for me that's not good. I've noticed a huge difference as my back and core strengthened as far as my back pain is concerned. All I know is I know I'm young, but its much harder to cut weight now than it was 7-10 years ago.

See that Brian.... no shakes! hey Marty, blow me

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom