how is/was your Thanksgiving rush ?

Thanksgiving rush

• Total voters

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
I asked God to overwhelm me this year....Be careful what you ask for.

And no I'm not talking about Becker.

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
Busiest one yet been working weekends and nights had to turn down over 20 last week and this week. So tired in the hottub right now on mb..... oh damn the back

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk

Name
Ron lippold
we have been 6-7 days a week for months this last week has slowed down.Not to worried though. Still have some big lobs on the books.

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
We will have a record November, should be very close to or exceed 600k for on location division and will surpass 325 easily for Rug Care. With our Restoration Division we will exceed a million for the month in our 3 Services Divisions. Retail still sucks!

Ken

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
November is always my busiest month of the year....Then it's June or July after that.

It will be a record accross the board for me as far as my bottom line is concerned (no not that bottom line Bawb)

boazcan

Name
Bryan C
Number of jobs is down, but gross $$$ is up almost 50% from last year. My net this month (on a %) is down because of extra labor I needed on big jobs.

Gross $$ can play tricks on you unless you know your net $$ - reality check. :roll:

joe harper

Name
joe harper
boazcan said:
Number of jobs is down, but gross $$$ is up almost 50% from last year. My net this month (on a %) is down because of extra labor I needed on big jobs.

Gross $$ can play tricks on you unless you know your net $$ - reality check. :roll:

That lil Basturd is EXPENSIVE..... :lol:

Welcome to MY world.... shiteatinggrin :mrgreen:

Ps ...If you will fire him a couple of times... :idea: He will lower his rates.... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

KevinD

Name
Kevin Dumas
Worst year in 32 years here.
Mostly due to the record flooding we had here in Sept.
Hell, some people still don't have houses to live in, let alone carpet on the floor.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
Not to bad here...about normal for me this time of year....
one more day of pounding the asphalt then I am taking 5 days off...

Mike Draper

This is our best nov yet. Our residential numbers were up 45% this month and all jobs averaged a high gross. I was really happy. Now if decembr will be half way average well be in for about 20% increase in gross revenue this year.

juniorc82

Supportive Member
Name
Jon Coret
This year was down compared to last year. Had a handfull of last minute calls flood in but nothing to write home about. I have 13 day care centers and a large industrial plant to bid and or schedule in dec so Im cool.

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
9 pm and just got done with last one bout to eat. Both trucks are getting a work out

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
Update- as of 1:45pm today our Rug Care Division has reached $325,951. It will easliy hit $360k even though the next 6 business days will be modest in terms of customers coming to get their rugs.

@ 2:15pm up to $330,827- may even hit $340k or beyond by end of day. Budget for the month was $298k

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
We're just about done here, everyone is on their last jobs for the day so far smooth sailing. I just finished payroll, just need to sign checks and I'm done. 4-days, it's going to be a nice break!

We're closed until Monday except for the emergency crew who are off but on standby. However Monday is starting off mean, 22,000 sq/ft commercial job, hope everybody shows up Monday.

Hate to take away their Holiday pay plus we're busy bees next week.

Everyone enjoy your Holiday and most of all your family & friends! 8)

Derek

Supportive Member
Name
Derek
about average. came down with pneumonia, had to reschedule 1 job this evening and 3 banks for tomorrow a.m. otherwise been a great year.

Back
Top Bottom