How is your Q1 shaping up?

Kevin B

Name
Kevin Bunce
It is almost closed. We are on pace to match last years 67% growth. Not sure how we will handle that except raise prices to slow down the volume some.

Two of our largest competitors when we started are all but shadows in the meeting room.

How about you? What do you need to do to change that?

We personally need to close our receivables down to a lesser amount

Reactions: Desk Jockey

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
OMG back in the 80's we had 30% growth and it nearly put us under. We just didn't have the infrastructure at the time.

I cannot imagine what you are going through. I'd hire a business consultant to help you turn that volume into something sustainable for you.

That's awesome though! Good luck!

Last edited by a moderator:

Kevin B

Name
Kevin Bunce
OMG back in the 80's we had 30% growth and it nearly but us under. We just didn't have the infrastructure at the time.

I cannot imagine what you are going through. I'd hire a business consultant to help you turn that volume into something sustainable for you.

That's awesome though! Good luck!

I hired a business coach about 3 years ago. He has helped me tremendously in evaluation what is working. We have trimmed fat from our expenses to maximize our budget. I have been here before and I just didn't handle right. Not that I didn't know what I was doing, I got complacent and didn't handle my employees properly and then the economy tanked.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
That's great!

Hang on for the ride and work those receivables. Cash in the pipe line does you no good when you have people to pay.

Don't extend yourself any further than needed. A run like that builds the foundation of what the future of your business could be.

Invest in your people, empower middle management so you have time to make critical decisions.

Good luck! :cool:

Kevin B

Name
Kevin Bunce
That's great!

Hang on for the ride and work those receivables. Cash in the pipe line does you no good when you have people to pay.

Don't extend yourself any further than needed. A run like that builds the foundation of what the future of your business could be.

Invest in your people, empower middle management so you have time to make critical decisions.

Good luck! :cool:
Thanks!

Beeks

Name
J.R.
Best quarter in our 3 year and 3 month history. Just added our 4th truck this past week and plan on another in the coming weeks solely for rug transport. Our oriental rug side is taking off, just got our Wolverine and grids in from Centrum Force last week as well. Repeat rate is pushin 40% and this quarter is almost 70% growth from last quarter.

Chris A

Name
Chris
Up about 5%, but removing one huge urine decontamination job we did last March and it's more like 24%. Either way q1 last year was good so I'm happy with this year's numbers so far

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
Up 47% from last year so far and hoping it continues. This year I'm working on really branding the company and still working to expand into other business types in the service industry. Our website is going to get an overhaul around May with a lot of added features for new and current clients.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom