How many see OP as a real "Stand Alone " system?

Could you see yourself using only OP machines to run your cleaing business?

• Total voters

Opie Cleaner

You should have HWE as an option to be able to clean urine, vomit, etc. that's why I keep a small porty in my van. It allows me to put 210 degrees of steaming hot water out when I need it. I've built a very nice business cleaning light to moderately soiled carpets with OP. Even done a bit of dual method on tougher jobs with great results. I've got many happy customers and receive a lot of referrals. I pass on real nasty jobs, don't need them or want them. I' glad I don't have a big TM payment, don't need to make repairs and don't have to worry about TM freezing in Winter.

If I was planning on a multi-truck business I'd consider Savage electric TM's. I'm not mechanically inclined and think they would be pretty easy to keep going plus they look like they work well. I'd also need a garage as the damn thing would freeze next to my trailer :lol:

juniorc82

Supportive Member
Name
Jon Coret
Brian R said:
OP costs are so low it's really incredible compared to my costs when I had TMs. And my customers are just as happy or more so because of the convenience factor.

I'm seriously thinking of doing it across the board...but much of that isn't so much up to me because of the way I run some things.

If you have a TM ...that's great. Use it

If you can do OP for 90% of your customers...you'll save more finances and have that TM paid off quicker....just my opinion but I would make that happen.

You can put the equipment on the same van and have both methods ready.....I know of some that do this already.

Personally...I would ditch the TM and go strictly OP.......the very few jobs you lose or feel like you have to pass on will not effect your overall income.

MOst people want "clean"...Not "process"

But that's just me.
I think you would have to pass on alot of jobs. I mean how are you gonn op a rug with pet urine? I could go on and on about all the jobs you might lose doin op only. My bigger question is how much repeat business will you get doin op? I think alot of customers would feel like they didnt get a very complete service for their money and never have you back.

juniorc82

Supportive Member
Name
Jon Coret
Brian R said:
OP costs are so low it's really incredible compared to my costs when I had TMs. And my customers are just as happy or more so because of the convenience factor.

I'm seriously thinking of doing it across the board...but much of that isn't so much up to me because of the way I run some things.

If you have a TM ...that's great. Use it

If you can do OP for 90% of your customers...you'll save more finances and have that TM paid off quicker....just my opinion but I would make that happen.

You can put the equipment on the same van and have both methods ready.....I know of some that do this already.

Personally...I would ditch the TM and go strictly OP.......the very few jobs you lose or feel like you have to pass on will not effect your overall income.

MOst people want "clean"...Not "process"

But that's just me.
I think you would have to pass on alot of jobs. I mean how are you gonn op a rug with pet urine? I could go on and on about all the jobs you might lose doin op only. My bigger question is how much repeat business will you get doin op? I think alot of customers would feel like they didnt get a very complete service for their money and never have you back.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Harp....If you know how to do it, you don't need much more than a 1/4....the sweet spot is just in an up a little.

I get referrals from my jobs

I've gotten 20 reviews since I started asking for them in the beginning of June....maybe a little earlier.
More to come.

My customers are satisfied, astounded, amazed and happy as hell....This has everything to do with customer service and just a little to do with clean....which it is.

Small urine jobs are not a problem. Big urine jobs should have the carpet pulled...You know it...I know it....the American people know it......

But no of yous or me do it now dowee?

So youins are in the same "boat" as I for being the Hack that most would agree is the "cleaner" and not the "replacer"

Careful the high horse...you have further to fall.

This has been a momento with Big Brian. 8)

Derek

Supportive Member
Name
Derek
Mikey P said:
Could you see yourself using only OP machines to run your cleaing business?
and be successful? NEVER!

and to think, CC'ing aint even a part-time gig for me somewhat amus some of us are fortunate that way.

running a business > actual cleaning of carpet

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom