How much time off?

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
worked last Wednesday......wont fire any of the trucks back up until....next Thursday.......

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
We have a busy day today then off for 4-days until Wednesday.

Next week is a short week but we have over 30,000 sq/ft of commercial carpet scheduled already so it will be short and busy.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Really?

Price, all over the place as low as .09 if we are doing big numbers but this work is .15sq/ft.

We had 7,000 sq/ft last Saturday, 4,000sq/ft this morning and then next week the 30K. It comes and goes but it's getting more regular.

®The Center Of The Carpet Cleaning Universe© :icon_cool:

hogjowl

Idiot™
I have a full day of commercial to do tomorrow and I have two of my Always Clean residential accounts to do on Wednesday. The the wife and I are heading down to Gulf Shores for the rest of the week through the 2nd. She has to get her gulf fix. If it were up to me, and the work was there, I would be cleaning straight through the holidays.

Cuz February is coming ...

steve_64

working tomorrow. next scheduled jobs are after the first. pizza hut quarterly and a dealership bi annually. will probably pick up a few apartments by next week too.

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
Did a TownHouse today and have Payless Shoes schedualed for the 30th......

Chris A

Name
Chris
Working wed thurs Fri next week. Not much but enough to get a little cash coming through. Usually I'm off but vacations coming at the end of January.

AshleyMckendree

Supportive Member
Name
Ashley Mckendree
Being a J-Witt, I use Christmas day to get caught up on huge commercial buildings im usually limited to doing only LATE at night or weekends.
I can come early in the morning and knock out 20K sqft by 7 or 8pm, work that would normally take up every night for two weeks of just nibbling at the work during the small windows we have when no one is in our way (Call centers)

I love working on holidays, because NO ONE is on the roads, and we can get huge jobs done, and enjoy sleeping in when the holidays are over.

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
Too much unplanned time off would love to work next week but only a rebuild to finish on Sunday.

Hopefully some restoration work will come in the last days 2012, we had a great year and want to finish strong!

might go to Utah next week, we will see.

Vivers

Supportive Member
Name
Bill
Last Day tomorrow, back to work probably next Fri. But we are always closed Christmas Eve day, Christmas, New Year's Day.

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
Couple jobs tomorrow, but will always be on call for water extraction. Holidays = Premium Charges. Plus,
I'd feel badly for some poor slump with a sump pump failure Christmas Eve.

Derek

Supportive Member
Name
Derek
no work all week until today, 1 resi & 1 comm job. saturday 1 big comm job. tuesday the hollyday 1 medium comm job. next fri & sat 2 decent comm jobs. after that 1 big comm job & then we head to playa del carmen on the 11th View attachment 1151

SamIam

Name
sam miller
little slow at beginning of month busy right now. 4 stops tomorrow, a few smalls on xmas eve off xmas, Working wed,then going to Hawaii on thur 27 to the first.

Got my 2 helpers working Thur and friday on 2 big commercial jobs 6000 sq ft each they been to both jobs and know what to do, taking both trucks both jobs around $900 ea. I hope my guys can get it done with out any problems told them to call Mike if thay have any problems LOL.

davegillfishing

Supportive Member
Name
dave gill
lol tried to schedule off but the phone wont stop ringing so we are off mon, thues and back to work inc saturdays for a good while..

also have 3 strip clubs i have to estimate for maint cleans lol..i did the owners house and he freaked out and wants us to do his club and a bunch of his

buddies clubs in the area..crazy but money is money..

Mikey P

Administrator
Did a TownHouse today and have Payless Shoes schedualed for the 30th......

The payless guy called the other day..had six stores in my area to offer@$115-$125 each.between 1200 and 1800 sf each,all after hours.

Three were hour away.

We couldn't come to an agreement..

Reactions: SamIam

knoxclean

Supportive Member
Name
David Gargan
2 of my guys were done friday. I have my 3rd truck doin 3 jobs today. Off for everyone Monday and Tuesday. Only running 2 trucks between christmas and new years. After that I hope things stay strong. Depends on weather

Name
Jesse
I'll clean more carpet personally in the next 2 weeks than the entire year. Some of our guys are taking off so myself and the few guys left are doing double duty. My family are all reptiles (not my Iguana) so we've never really payed respect to holidays, birthdays, or family time. It's a great time to get caught up on things.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom