How often do you get into your waste tank?

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
From a service perspective, we see a great deal more debris build up and sometimes damage to filters, strainers, and shut off valves on units owned by guys who do a lot of hard surface cleaning with their truck mounts.

We've had recovery tank shut off valve failure caused because hard surface materials accumulate on the floats like concrete, and weight them down to the extent that rising waste take water levels cannot lift them and engage the microswitch.

Good post.

Mikey P

Administrator
From a service perspective, we see a great deal more debris build up and sometimes damage to filters, strainers, and shut off valves on units owned by guys who do a lot of hard surface cleaning with their truck mounts.

We've had recovery tank shut off valve failure caused because hard surface materials accumulate on the floats like concrete, and weight them down to the extent that rising waste take water levels cannot lift them and engage the microswitch.

Good post.

That reminds me, my float failed, today is going to be a ling one, putting it all back together

Name
Jeff T
I went into my local supplier just before Christmas to drop off holiday cookies. As I walked in the door, I was greeted by a sewage stench. No, not a backed up toilet smell, but the same, gag inducing smell of driving by a sewage treatment plant…
It was so bad, the company NEXT DOOR phoned the gas company, because they thought there was a gas leak…
Well, no, there was a old crusty CC with his TM in for service….
Dear lord, how do some of these guys stay in business?

Kenny Hayes

Name
Kenny Hayes
I don’t use my TM for that. I use porty for hard surface cleaning. Don’t do much residential tile work, so need for TM. Don’t even use porty for slurry recovery.

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
I went into my local supplier just before Christmas to drop off holiday cookies. As I walked in the door, I was greeted by a sewage stench. No, not a backed up toilet smell, but the same, gag inducing smell of driving by a sewage treatment plant…
It was so bad, the company NEXT DOOR phoned the gas company, because they thought there was a gas leak…
Well, no, there was a old crusty CC with his TM in for service….
Dear lord, how do some of these guys stay in business?
VOLUME!

Numero Uno

Name
Caesar
When I went to work for another.i probably posted this before.
He gave me the Butler with the leaky jets an no vacuum
Fixed the jets.
Dug out an entire 210 gallon waste tank filled to almost three ,four inches from the top.
Needless to say the dump valve worked but nothing came out .
Got her perfect when boss said why you take so much time.i could have done it with a portable in ten minutes...
Three barrels of you know what it is an how it smells .
He had answers to everything.
But did nothing...
Needless to say I had to vacate that dump...
Mike use your gd filter.
Ok your the standard not the sub standard.
You got it use it...
Regards all...

Reactions: Mikey P

Kenny Hayes

Name
Kenny Hayes
plz explain your ceramic tile process, including tools
Why, I do it the same as you except I use a crb with stiff brushes because I do it often. I use a turbo to rinse 1200 psi porty. For the most part I use Extreme in a hydraforce for the lovely scent.
I haven’t used the piece of shit wand you unloaded on me yet🤷🏼‍♂️😬😉 We’re jani hacks.

DAT

Name
Bill Cheryl
I don’t use my TM for that. I use porty for hard surface cleaning. Don’t do much residential tile work, so need for TM. Don’t even use porty for slurry recovery.
Then Ashley had the right idea for this..instead of using using portable, he retrofitted portable to be connected to to TM. It came equipped with auto pump out so nothing went into tm tank.

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
I like how this idiot ☝️ Sees just using a basket filter the same as no filter at all

ronbeatty

Name
Ron Beatty
IMG_5161.jpeg

I like the Aerotech for the inline filters and the round bottom tank. It drains completely.

icleancarpetz

Name
Rafael Samson
I stopped using filter for the waste tank 4+ years ago....I get more suction at the wand.

To empty waste tank, open the ball valve and let it all out in my yard.
been doing this for the last 4+ years. Only one clog in all those years....ran a plumbing snake through the discharge pvc pipe, quickly dislodged the gunk. Every now and then suck a gallon or two of cheap enzyme deodorizer into the waste tank to freshen things up and eat up the gunk.
EZ system works well for me.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom