I am George and I am Monavie!

FredC

Village Idiot
AKA Stupid Juice....named after the people who buy and sell it...

Last edited:

SMRBAP

Supportive Member
Name
Anthony
I have friends in my area on this body by vi crap. It's sucking people in left and right.

Once they hit some fairly low sales volume you get a BMW. Catch is, you finance/lease it, and they make up to a 5 or 6 hundred a month payment towards it to you.... that is until your sales don't hit that threshold - then you are stuck making the payments.

Not a single thing in the product that speeds up metabolism or has any clinically proven weight loss ingredients - just meal replacement and a tribe that works out together.

I was putting together a marketing campaign about the weight loss benefits of having your carpets cleaned to send to their next meeting, see if I can't book a week or two out of it.

Mikey P

Administrator
Depends..

Do you have one two roomer or 2?

What time do you take your nap, I need to talk to you so I want to make sure to wake you up

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
MLM does work for a few. One of my former techs went the MLM route and has been making very good money for the last 5 or 6 years. ($1M to $1.5M per year). Now he is doing a lot of good helping folks with that money. Some people have a personality or a tenacity that allows them to succeed in that type of business.

Derek

Supportive Member
Name
Derek
MLM does work for a few. One of my former techs went the MLM route and has been making very good money for the last 5 or 6 years. ($1M to $1.5M per year). Now he is doing a lot of good helping folks with that money. Some people have a personality or a tenacity that allows them to succeed in that type of business.

i believe it and think that is not the norm for ppl in that line of work. but eh if you are helping others out with it then that's a good thing. i allowed myself to get sucked into ACN in the late 90's..i am not the type of person that could make it work. BUT i dont blame anyone but myself for getting suckered. if MLM works for you, good on ya. not your fault that ppl make stupid choices.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
I'm in the final legal stages of my MLM company and the product will be the all natural drink..........PRUNO-POOP.

The marketing slogan will be, "Don't dare leave home after drinking it!"

I wonder if Trayvon Martin would have been drinking this he probably wouldn't have left home to buy those skittles and weed.

YEAH I SAID IT YOU RACIST BASTARDS!

Reactions: Connor

Goomer

Name
Frank Mendo
MLM will work for some.
I know many people who have made a lot of money with various companies.
Unfortunately, they all have suffered what seems to be the same inevitable alienation from their close friends and family due to their inability to discuss any other topic other than their particular program, and their annoyingly persistent recruitment mindset.

Last edited:

Dmreed4311

Supportive Member
Name
David Reed
I remember this guy from when he was trying to get on Survivor and Big Brother, he likes himself alot.

Russ T.

Supportive Member
Name
Russ Terhaar
I've tried very hard for years to not be "that" guy (In video). Plus I actually like cleaning carpet. He was probably doing it wrong if it represents such torture...

Russ Terhaar
The Clean Machine of Iowa LLC
www.thegreatcleanmachine.com

Mikey P

Administrator
It was my impression that he and his crews were all about the up sell.

I imagine ruining his biz that way was more of a factor of his loss of business then the economy was.

Probably didn't help his distaste for the business either..

I have to wonder if he pulled the mlm off..?

John Olson

Name
John Olson
I actually really noticed a difference when I was using monavie when Angela got into it but I couldn't afford to keep buying the stuff but I did see a noticeable difference especially in the pain level in my knees. Now Lora just buys me acai juice from Costco not quite monavie but way cheaper. :)

Connor

Name
Connor
Eating raw, grass-fed liver is better than all that stuff,cheaper, too.

I'm a jerk.

tmiklethun

Name
Travis Miklethun
I for one love Network Marketing, although I am not a fan on Monavie. I do get a kick out of watching people who don't understand the industry bash it. For some reason it is the one industry where failures become the experts and those that know what they are doing are bullshit artist.

Ask yourself this. Would you take advice on how to build a carpet cleaning business, from the carpet cleaner that just went out of business. Yet we will listen to someone who joined a mlm company and played around with it for a couple of months and then quit. It makes no sense, but it is kind of funny.

FredC

Village Idiot

umm...John...

A. Have you ever heard of the placebo effect
B. Ever considered that it wasn't the acai that was providing you the benefits? They have quite a few "juices" targeted at different ailments that are "fortified". Just a guess on this one but maybe glucosamine (still questionable).....something your costco juice lacks....but can be bought super cheap

http://www.vitaminshoppe.com/store/en/browse/sku_detail.jsp?id=N8-7010#.UfC8k6yuDqw

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/glucos.html

There are no documented health benefits for acai...other than the anti-oxidants which are found in much higher concentration in other, much cheaper juices.............

Last edited:

handdi

Supportive Member
Name
Randy
Looks like to me that George let his bus go too pot tryin to be the next gguru wonder what his mentor hp thinks
about all of this.

F

FB7777

This is the product of the combined ingredients of high energy, low IQ and the attention span of a gnat

Back
Top Bottom