I am still curious- no answers?

Greg Cole

Name
Greg
I often catch crap from the usual suspects for my marketing practices. They always thump their chests and curse those that offer carpet cleaning at a lower price. it is reminiscent of the small mom and pop stores in the 80's complaining about walmart coming in and offering goods far below their costs. Many said that Wal-mart would never stay in business , called them unethical, slave drivers, cheats, etc. Of course most of them perished and Walmart remains.....

So, here is my question: would the usual suspect please lay out their business plans for taking their 1-3 truck ($100k-$500k) operation to a 7 million dollar business?
Both Ken and I have explained in detail how we run our businesses. We've both explained how we got there. And we have defended our positions.
How would you get enough jobs to create revenue of that magnitude? How would you maintain it? How would you keep your lead?
Do you dare to dream? Do you have the balls to go for it?

I wouldn't worry what 3/4 of the BDCC on here say...its all overhead...its not rocket science. Most that boast post the most..cuz they ain't working.

Name
jack zerkie
One really old guy just really enjoy cleaning carpets just me and wanda no web site just word of mouth low overhead, not alot of money,but lots of satifaction, I just like people and dirty white carpets. jz.

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
C Pennington said:
I wouldn't worry what 3/4 of the BDCC on here say...its all overhead...its not rocket science. Most that boast post the most..cuz they ain't working.

I'm thinkin 99/100

-JB-

Name
JB
Your not gonna get many if any replies at all and you know it, sounds like a bit of chest thunpin a yer own, if i may say.

No one is going to remember what an awesome businesman any of us were in a hundred years.

joe harper

Name
joe harper
Mrs. Cole,

If you can just be patient...I will reply to your post...!!!

In the last for 4hs..I broke a wisdom tooth... :shock:
Have had it REMOVED...& drove home by myself..."oUcH"... :!:

Sooo...if you can "Stop"..stomping your little FEET..and Hold on ... :idea:
I will answer your question... !gotcha!

Geeez..."You are a WhInEy PaNt'S.... :roll:

CHILL OUT.....pLeAsE...!!!!!!!!!

ps..To think that you..RUN to IcS.."Just because you get your "fEElinGs hUrT"... :oops:

GROW-UP... :!:

Erik

Supportive Member
Name
Erik
That broke wisdOm tooth may give Cole the upper hand :?: :roll: Aredneck DONt wanTs to lose his smarts shiteatinggrin

Doug Cox

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Cox
I'm sorry Gregory, I've never heard what you gross, but after all, it ain't what you gross, it's what you net. What say you?

chris augusto

Name
Chris Augusto
Greg & Ken,

Do you some type of algorithm with the demographics associated with your market to determine the "best" price point for your market??

If so, could you explain more about these forumlas?

Greg Cole

Name
Greg
chris augusto said:
Greg & Ken,

Do you some type of algorithm with the demographics associated with your market to determine the "best" price point for your market??

If so, could you explain more about these forumlas?

YES I do. And NO- I won't share it
the trick to sustaining a marketing strtegy is not the price, but rather it's about bring the red head in a room full of blondes.

Greg Cole

Name
Greg
Doug Cox said:
I'm sorry Gregory, I've never heard what you gross, but after all, it ain't what you gross, it's what you net. What say you?
Already posted percentages and my gross was "boasted" in the beginning of this
d post. Do the math

Erik

Supportive Member
Name
Erik
I like red heads without the freckles. The :?: is are they a woodpecker or a true red :p

truckmount girl

1800greenglides
Name
Lisa Smith
gregcole said:
I often catch crap from the usual suspects for my marketing practices. They always thump their chests and curse those that offer carpet cleaning at a lower price. it is reminiscent of the small mom and pop stores in the 80's complaining about walmart coming in and offering goods far below their costs. Many said that Wal-mart would never stay in business , called them unethical, slave drivers, cheats, etc. Of course most of them perished and Walmart remains.....

So, here is my question: would the usual suspect please lay out their business plans for taking their 1-3 truck ($100k-$500k) operation to a 7 million dollar business?
Both Ken and I have explained in detail how we run our businesses. We've both explained how we got there. And we have defended our positions.
How would you get enough jobs to create revenue of that magnitude? How would you maintain it? How would you keep your lead?
Do you dare to dream? Do you have the balls to go for it?

I wouldn't want a business that size. When I was cleaning I never wanted to have a business larger than one or two trucks tops.

Take care,
Lisa

joe harper

Name
joe harper
Ok..gregory...

Your 1st. mistake is always the same..You assume that because that you create a high volume business ....That you are successful...!!! "Let me let you in on a little secret.."
Those with money ..NEVER talk about IT...!!

What you have is a personality that "requires" that you constantly "Shoot off" your mouth
"LOOK @ ME"...! You assume that everyone is IMPRESSED by your SelF-ProClAimEd success.
Eventually you will ATTAIN .."Walmart Status"..AS A GREETER...!

You shouldn't "fLaTTer" yourself..!!! Guy's like you are a "Dime a Dozen"..you always
"Self Destruct"...it is just a matter of TIME..! The main reason for your DEMISE..will
be "Lack of Capital"...and dishonesty toward EVERY thing you TOUCH..."kArMA"... :roll:

I am ..surprised that KEN..is so fast to SWAP spit with you ???? The "Dead Give away" is
your inability to ACCEPT your "GENETIC"..short comings...!!! Your InsEcUrItY in defending
any type of criticism...is blantly Pathetic..."sad"..!

Your "Business Model"...is nothing new...! through-out our country's history...their have
always been "Snake Oil Salesmen"..you prey on the poor & the illiterate...!!! You just
are so selfish & self-centered...That you will take advantage of every oppertunity..to
RIPP-OFF..every one you come in contact with...!!!

Even...HERE..you prey on the weak & the young...! You try to IndOctRinAtE them that
money is POWER..and How you attain it ..has NO recourse...! so ...it is your CHARADE...
carry-on...!!!!

One thing is for SURE....When you do HIT that WALL...!.."It will be UGLY.."...!!!

I speak to many guy's that are in the Tampa market...!!! You have already created some
FeiRcE...OPPISITION...A Few of these guy's have taken it personally... :evil: TRUST ME..
They have THE money to make an EXAMPLE of you...!

As to my personal interest in you or your "CaRnIvAl YeLpinG"..."It is of NO matter to ME"..!!

I don't think any one should ..ATTACK..a man's Business..''!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
But some of these MEN....feel you HAVE....Attacked THEIRS.... :!:

As far as Offering my ADVICE on how to build a business model like yours."I have NO idea."
I have NEVER built a "HOUSE OF CARDS"... :oops:

Doug Cox

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Cox
HARPER said:
Ok..gregory...

Your 1st. mistake is always the same..You assume that because that you create a high volume business ....That you are successful...!!! "Let me let you in on a little secret.."
Those with money ..NEVER talk about IT...!!

What you have is a personality that "requires" that you constantly "Shoot off" your mouth
"LOOK @ ME"...! You assume that everyone is IMPRESSED by your SelF-ProClAimEd success.
Eventually you will ATTAIN .."Walmart Status"..AS A GREETER...!

You shouldn't "fLaTTer" yourself..!!! Guy's like you are a "Dime a Dozen"..you always
"Self Destruct"...it is just a matter of TIME..! The main reason for your DEMISE..will
be "Lack of Capital"...and dishonesty toward EVERY thing you TOUCH..."kArMA"... :roll:

I am ..surprised that KEN..is so fast to SWAP spit with you ???? The "Dead Give away" is
your inability to ACCEPT your "GENETIC"..short comings...!!! Your InsEcUrItY in defending
any type of criticism...is blantly Pathetic..."sad"..!

Your "Business Model"...is nothing new...! through-out our country's history...their have
always been "Snake Oil Salesmen"..you prey on the poor & the illiterate...!!! You just
are so selfish & self-centered...That you will take advantage of every oppertunity..to
RIPP-OFF..every one you come in contact with...!!!

Even...HERE..you prey on the weak & the young...! You try to IndOctRinAtE them that
money is POWER..and How you attain it ..has NO recourse...! so ...it is your CHARADE...
carry-on...!!!!

One thing is for SURE....When you do HIT that WALL...!.."It will be UGLY.."...!!!

I speak to many guy's that are in the Tampa market...!!! You have already created some
FeiRcE...OPPISITION...A Few of these guy's have taken it personally... :evil: TRUST ME..
They have THE money to make an EXAMPLE of you...!

As to my personal interest in you or your "CaRnIvAl YeLpinG"..."It is of NO matter to ME"..!!

I don't think any one should ..ATTACK..a man's Business..''!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
But some of these MEN....feel you HAVE....Attacked THEIRS.... :!:

As far as Offering my ADVICE on how to build a business model like yours."I have NO idea."
I have NEVER built a "HOUSE OF CARDS"... :oops:

DING DING DING, Couldn't have said it better myself.

It's quite obvious that one of GREG'S main competitors is BROWNS CHEM LIE.

This is what I don't get. Of all the places to open a new location, he chooses Tampa. Why not Miami, Jacksonville, Knoxville etc? Why not expand closer to ATL in other cities closer?

If you haven't noticed BROWNS CHEM LIE opened in Tampa and GREG soon followed.

I could be wrong but I see a little competition between them.

Greg will say Tampa had the right demographics etc. which is bs. Yea right it is full of bait and switch low price hacks. I would never care to go to a location like that.

Memphis is flooded with coupon hacks and I get at least five coupons in my mail box each week.

That buisness model is just not for me.

What do you do when all your local competitors (ATL is full of cleaning companies) click your ad daily?

Everyone knows most of the clicks on pay ads is from other cleaners.

Referrals are KING in my book.

Mikey P

Administrator
Make sure to reserve your seats for Joe Harper's How to retire rich and contempt while you're still young enough to enjoy it @ M7F.

Greg Cole

Name
Greg
It's funny Harper. You are the one that called me out! ns you say I am boasting? Lmao
anyways, it's been fun! You guys take care

joe harper

Name
joe harper
gregcole said:
It's funny Harper. You are the one that called me out! ns you say I am boasting? Lmao
anyways, it's been fun! You guys take care

Don't take your Marbles & go HOME... :cry:

I thought you were going to InSpiRe...Us... :roll:

I think ..I could actually TollEraTe..you for 5 minutes..."Thanks to the ..OxY COTTon".. 8)

joe harper

Name
joe harper
Brian R said:
No it wasn't well said...are you nuts? Did anyone read Harps crap or just the emoticons?

Now MaRy...Don'T get JeaLouS... !gotcha!

I will try to find some time tommorrow...To "BuSt "...your VaGinA... :roll: :mrgreen:

Your little BitCh..Gregory will be back... :oops: :oops: Don't Worry... :!:

He is a BIggEr...Attention WhoRe than you.. blowme

joe harper

Name
joe harper
Don't worry about you friend...MaRy.. :idea:

Tomorrow he will get -up...put on his lipSticK, Red Pumps, & his Sundress on.... then
sachet over to ICS...where PrOstituTion is legal.:!: And "wHinE" about how the BoYz @
"Mikey's Bar"....INSULTED HIM... :cry:

Once a month he POKE'S his head in the door..."OVER HERE"..looking for the REAL ACTION.:!:
"He gets all dressEd up.."...&...Has nobody to BLOW."... :lol: He hasn't .."fIgUrEd OuT"
yet ...That MaDDaM MiKe..."Can SPOT an AdaM'S AppLe...from 50 YARDS"... !gotcha!

So Don't FRETT... :oops: :oops: :oops:
You are STILL ...our BitCh HerE... !gotcha! :mrgreen:

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Again Harper tells his fairy tell with absolutley nothing important to say and with no facts at all.

What color is the sky in your world Harpocrite? I would imagine it's Pink given the love affair you have with it.

And by the way...what the hell did those vajojoes look like in your past to think my ugly looks like one.
I've seen the girls you haven't had sex with (you've posted plenty)...lets see the ones you have....or maybe not.
I will be sure to bring it up on the cheap monitor ....so give me some kind of warning before you start posting.
:mrgreen:

joe harper

Name
joe harper
My dearest Brian...

I can assure you ..I have the FACT'S..."I do NOT ask question's that I don't have the ANSWER'S too..." :!: in reality ..Mr. Cole is probably a decent guy... :shock: However
he comes on AWFUL strong ...and ARROGANT... :oops:

The ends to his means ...Is always DEFEND by the ALMIGHT DOLLAR... :roll: He is ALSO
a 50% fellow.. :!: That meaning that 50% of what ever comes out of his mouth is TRUE.!

You can't GROSS 7 million dollars ..@ 3 rooms for $54.00... :oops: His "mantra" that he
is providing a needed service for the community..."IS BS"...The LOW price is to sUcKeR
the un-aware...into a "High Pressure" ...TRAP... :cry:

His "projected".60k. job's."Would require MORE than a 100% Up-SALE"..on EVERY job.:shock:
So his "I" am here to save the little person is TOTAL B.S... :oops: Even if his #s..were true
@ 16% Gross profit would be $1,120,000..!!! So he has a $ 250,000.00 job... !gotcha!

He could achieve that with 3 "Professionally Operated" crew's
producing $250,000.00 per truck...:idea: Ken ..is a completely DIFFERENT animal...He operates above "GROUND"...which is much more EXPENSIVE... :!: :!: :!:

It will take only .."ONE"..slip-up...to DESTROY ..Mr Coles..DyNASTY... :!: A FATAL Vehicle accident...Theft in a HOME...Sexual Assault...Or a Senior Citizen going to the Local News
channel..to EXPOSE the SALES Tactic's... !gotcha!

Any SIGNIFICANT....interruption in CASH FLOW..."And the PARTY is OVER..." :cry:

It would be BETTER for him to just OFFER .."FREE WHOLE HOUSE CLEANING"..and just
ASK for a DONATION... :!: Why advertise a LOW price with 50 *******....Just ask a FAIR
price ...and "DO THE WORK"... :roll:

so ..YOU , KEN,& GREG...can enjoy your ENRON status ..if you WISH... :!:
Just try to understand ...that NOT all of us ...process "Your GREED"... :idea:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom