I am still curious- no answers?

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Bob Foster said:
How about a prison-style raping?

What are you.....nevermind, I don't wanna know.

I've said for years Harp is in love with me. I guess I could throw him a bang. He's definitely the chick though. He's got the
bigger mouth and complains more.

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
gregcole said:
So, here is my question: would the usual suspect please lay out their business plans for taking their 1-3 truck ($100k-$500k) operation to a 7 million dollar business?
Both Ken and I have explained in detail how we run our businesses. We've both explained how we got there. And we have defended our positions.
How would you get enough jobs to create revenue of that magnitude? How would you maintain it? How would you keep your lead?
Do you dare to dream? Do you have the balls to go for it?

Greg, your business is in no way like Hagopians. They developed their business over decades building goodwill by doing QUALITY work in the Detroit area. They have a good name here. Your business could be operated from your den and if you closed your door tomorrow nobody would care. You're trying to build a high volume business by heavy advertising costing you $40-$50 per acquired customer. Then you hire subs using portables who you really don't know much about, paying them 32% so you know they have to upsell like crazy and fly through the jobs. There's lots of guys like you all over the country stinking up the industry. Sure you can have a high grossing company, anyone can, by advertising like crazy. That doesn't mean you are going to make any real money after all is said and done.

joe harper

Name
joe harper
Art Kelley said:
gregcole said:
So, here is my question: would the usual suspect please lay out their business plans for taking their 1-3 truck ($100k-$500k) operation to a 7 million dollar business?
Both Ken and I have explained in detail how we run our businesses. We've both explained how we got there. And we have defended our positions.
How would you get enough jobs to create revenue of that magnitude? How would you maintain it? How would you keep your lead?

Greg, your business is in no way like Hagopians. They developed their business over decades building goodwill by doing QUALITY work in the Detroit area. They have a good name here. Your business could be operated from your den and if you closed your door tomorrow nobody would care. You're trying to build a high volume business by heavy advertising costing you $40-$50 per acquired customer. Then you hire subs using portables who you really don't know much about, paying them 32% so you know they have to upsell like crazy and fly through the jobs. There's lots of guys like you all over the country stinking up the industry. Sure you can have a high grossing company, anyone can, by advertising like crazy. That doesn't mean you are going to make any real money after all is said and done.

ToUcHe.... :!:

Art Kelley said:
gregcole said:

That's what I wanted to say.

Does Greg provide the portables and equipment or do the subs buy/rent from him?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom