Name
Joel Darker
Harper is THE MAN

Brian is...............not

except i dont think cole is a decent guy at all

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
So sayeth the Shepard, so sayeth the flock....Try using your own minds boys or the Harpocrite will devour you souls. Ivebeensold :shock:

So what happens if one of YOUR employees has a fatal accident or sexually harasses someone? Any different? Do you think the fact that you own a big truck will save your rickety ass then?
I think not.

You act like your...what's that phrase?? Holier than thou? Yeah, that fits.
you must be about 4 ft tall with the Napoleon complex you have.

It's funny, you spout off with 50% this and bait and switch that and you expect people to take it as gospel.

Oh, "you can't make money doing it like that" "You're a horrible company if you do it like this"

Harper, you sir are and Ass...and I mean that in the true sense of the word.
You have no idea what it takes to succeed in life...you get something thrown in your lap and suddenly you are the new box truck, trump guru....funny thing is, some take you seriously.

I haven't yet. Good luck with the narrow mind and little man syndrome. You amuse me. !gotcha!

Name
Lee Stockwell
What kind of bonding do you do when you only use subs? No WC or related liability insurance either.

I won't bother asking about drug testing and criminal background checks. You can get some nasty surprises from some decent looking guys (ask me how I know).

When I call Pizza Hut for a pizza I'm certain they don't forward the job to a guy making Digiorno's in his basement and running them to my house.

What are your clients led to believe they are getting?

:-)
Lee

Doug Cox

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Cox
Thats why Brian and Greg have to dry clean berber, because the guys they use obviously can't do the job correctly without wicking and browning occurring.

Mikey P

Administrator
Mikey P said:
[quote="Doug Cox":3f30bj45]Thats why Brian and Greg have to dry clean berber, because the guys they use obviously can't do the job correctly without wicking and browning occurring.
[/quote:3f30bj45]

joe harper

Name
joe harper
Easy there dOucHbAG.... :!:

I have NO arterial motive here...!!!
By the way...I am 6'1"..185lbs..and the same AGE as you..!!!
So watch your f'N mOutH.. :idea:

Sales DOWN... !gotcha! You seem a little DefenSive... :?:

I don't get INVOLVED in the pOlItIcS here...!!!
I don't solicit..anything from this Board...!!!
My opinion's are OPEN for debate at any TIME...!!!

But "YOU"..sir have NOT accomplished "SHIT"..in this Industry or ANY business
as far as .."I" can tell... :oops: when you DO... :roll: Let us KNOW... :cry:

I bet you attempted to sell AMWAY...also... :roll:
You are on the BOARD ..constantly ..BEGGING for info & soliciting for NEWBIES to
invest in your "GET RICH"...sChEmE of the DAY... !dork!

I try to offer suggestion's ...BASED on "MY EXPERIANCE".... :idea: Not on something
that "I" googled or read in a Therapist office...!!!!

Your GRAND SCAM...has been run a 1000 times in this InDuStRy..."IT ALWAY'S FAILS". :oops:
It fail's ...because ANYONE with 1/2 a brain ..CAN DO THE MATH..... :!:
If you weren't so GREEDY...their is a FORMULA that works.. :shock: But it can never
work under your program...!!!

Just because you are OVER-EXTENTED..with your PERSONAL bill's..Doesn't mean that
you can HIRE the LESS FORTUNATE..to cover your financial incompetency... :oops:

"It is FUNNY"...that when "I" offered to TEST your BiZ model.." YOU ..pmed me that
YOU would GET BACK ..with ME... :?: :?: :?: :?: "WELL"

One of the well established "FACT'S"..of BUSINESS is that successful people "LIKE TO"
deal with Successful COMPANIES... !gotcha! So ..why would AnyonE want to do BIz
with a PaThetIc individual as YOURSELF... :roll:

You will ALWAY'S...scrape the bottom of the barrel ...for client's & sub-contractor's...
It is WHERE YOU BELONG...If fit's your "IQ"...and Business "SAVY"....pErfEcTlY...!!!!!

Ps..I didn't mean to say HarsH things about you "IDOL"...Mr. COLE... :roll:
BUT understand this...I have friend's in the BIZ..in his service area... :idea: They
can't wait to call me ...when his company makes a MISTAKE... :idea: HOWEVER..
I have NOT shown "1" photo...of those mistakes... !dork! BELIEVE IT OR NOT.. :?:
I feel that would be totally UN-ETHICAL... :evil: So you need to CHECK YOUR FACT'S
on the BaBBlinG's..That you POST about ME... !gotcha!

pss..Brian.."always" REMEMBER this... :idea: :idea: :idea:

IT IS MIND OVER MATTER......"With you & I".... :roll:

I DON"T MIND.....and.....YOU DON'T MATTER.... :!:

Hug's & Kisses

We can play tomorrow...when you have CalMeD down... :oops:

joe harper

Name
joe harper

Ryan

I have a friend in the funeral business if you two need to prepay for your funerals I can get you a good deal. :p

You may not need it for 2 or 3 years, but it doesn't hurt to be prepared. !gotcha! !gotcha!

joe harper

Name
joe harper
Ryan said:

I have a friend in the funeral business if you two need to prepay for your funerals I can get you a good deal. :p

You may not need it for 2 or 3 years, but it doesn't hurt to be prepared. !gotcha! !gotcha!

I STOPPED ..reading after the part where you said....."I have a FriEnD".... :roll:
I just assumed the rest of the post..."Was DelUsIonAl"...ALSO... :mrgreen:

Greg Cole

Name
Greg
Damn harp! You have some serious anger issues! Calm down man before you pop a gasket!
Life is what it is. Relax and enjoy it !

I personally don't know you or even care to at this point! It seems you spend entirely too much time worrying about me. Jealousy or a crush ?

At least Lisa had the balls (so to speak) to sit down with me and discuss her beliefs in a rational manner! She impressed the shit out of me even though we didn't agree on everything. YOU- however- REFUSED!

Drink a beer, vodka, or even take lithium if needed. There is no shame! All the other "COOL bi-polars" are doing it :)

personally, I M going for a swim!

Ryan

I STOPPED ..reading after the part where you said....."I have a FriEnD".... :roll:
:p

Greg Cole

Name
Greg
HARPER said:
Ryan said:

lmfao

joe harper

Name
joe harper
gregcole said:
Damn harp! You have some serious anger issues! Calm down man before you pop a gasket!
Life is what it is. Relax and enjoy it !

I personally don't know you or even care to at this point! It seems you spend entirely too much time worrying about me. Jealousy or a crush ?

At least Lisa had the balls (so to speak) to sit down with me and discuss her beliefs in a rational manner! She impressed the shit out of me even though we didn't agree on everything. YOU- however- REFUSED!

Drink a beer, vodka, or even take lithium if needed. There is no shame! All the other "COOL bi-polars" are doing it :)

personally, I M going for a swim!

"Wasn't aware Lisa had BALL's"... :roll:

I was rEaLLy..looking forward to meeting you @ the beaCh... :roll:
But ..I.. decided to have a WISDOM TOOTH.....HaCked -oUt.....iNsTeaD.. !gotcha!

IT...took less..."nOvAcAnE"...for that procedure... :?:

Than the "tHouGhT"...of drinking a mExiCaN beer...with the you....and the REST of
the "WhiTeTraSH that SWIM in the GULF... :shock:

NOT ..AnGrY..."Don't fLaTTer yourSELF... :lol:
I am just ...."AllErgIc"...to ASShOleS.... !gotcha!

And a "aSShOlE"...the SIZE of YOU.. :!: :!: :!:
I would most certainly ...SEND me into .."ANAPHYLACTIC" sHocK... :mrgreen:

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Greg time for another drink and forget about us sad sacks that aren't able to sun and take a dip.

Harper you are one crazy MOFO, but I loves ya anyway!
:mrgreen:

joe harper

Name
joe harper
Careful...Those BeaCh Cop's...Are on to your ScAM... :lol: :lol: :lol:

ATT00015-1.jpg

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Again Harpocrite...You amuse me.

Nothing you said about me is true except in YOUR world...where I see the sky is turning more of a redish color. !gotcha!

Do you make this stuff up or do you have a PM party going with Lee and Doug to see who can come up with the most BS?

We've been over the whole Sub VS. Employee thing before.

If I have to explain it further...you wouldn't understand.

Hey Harp? Isn't that what your ex-wife used to say in bed?

:mrgreen:

joe harper

Name
joe harper
Be NICE...mArY.... :idea:

mEaT...will "SMOTE"..you if you diGreSS...into calling out FAMILY members..or ex'S..
She is STILL the mother of my CHILDREN... !gotcha! :mrgreen:

NOW..."What are you wHinIn .......About..????

Bob Foster

Personal attacks involving family members in this is crossing the line so please don't.

Carry on......
watchdrama8jm.gif
:arrow:

joe harper

Name
joe harper
Brian R said:
I thought you were the one whinin?

Are you sure you're not CoNner?

I am just MAKING fun of your "ShEll GaMe"... :lol:

You ...have to "ADMITT"...you are an EasY TarGet... :oops:

I was going to say something but I will just keep my mouth shut.

Brian I love your network site.

Keep up the good work.

If you need anything from me besides the obvious just let me know.

For what it's worth you are a funny guy.

7]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E84VqqCPI7w7]

Doug Cox

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Cox
Bye Brian, Nice knowing you. You've turned into a pissy bitch the last few days. I thought you could take it, until you decided to defend Cole. Sad Sad.

BTW- Nothing that Harper says has to do with the way I feel about Cole or you. I now feel you are Coles' little bitch. It's pretty sad, because I actually liked you until now.

gregcole said:
I often catch crap from the usual suspects for my marketing practices. They always thump their chests and curse those that offer carpet cleaning at a lower price. it is reminiscent of the small mom and pop stores in the 80's complaining about walmart coming in and offering goods far below their costs. Many said that Wal-mart would never stay in business , called them unethical, slave drivers, cheats, etc. Of course most of them perished and Walmart remains.....

So, here is my question: would the usual suspect please lay out their business plans for taking their 1-3 truck ($100k-$500k) operation to a 7 million dollar business?
Both Ken and I have explained in detail how we run our businesses. We've both explained how we got there. And we have defended our positions.
How would you get enough jobs to create revenue of that magnitude? How would you maintain it? How would you keep your lead?
Do you dare to dream? Do you have the balls to go for it?

Greg if you can build a 7 million dollar per year business and net even 20 percent of that my hat is off to you for sure.

The problem I see is your pricing. Ok you may be making bank with heavy upselling but your repeat and referral rate has to be shitty. So for you to do that kind of volume without substantial repeat business and referrals would be very impressive.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
HARPER said:
Brian R said:
I thought you were the one whinin?

Are you sure you're not CoNner?

I am just MAKING fun of your "ShEll GaMe"... :lol:

You ...have to "ADMITT"...you are an EasY TarGet... :oops:

Funny, I'm an easy target and your way off....Target, that is.
Nothing new.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom