I can't wait to go clean carpet tomorrow with my new wand!

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
You dont get to have an opinion in a wand thread.

20 years and three wands later creates a "I want" list that Im not interested in.

BTW, a proper wand should be the following:

Comfortable
Affordable
Built to take abuse
Able to rinse and extract without streaks or soak the pad
Easy to work on
Easy to swap out Glides.

$1500 price tags, curb feelers and moisture meters have no appeal to the gen pop.
Beer holders, that's different. Makes it all worthwhile.

Mikey P

Administrator
Longer & lower... PXL_20230411_184454782~2.jpgPXL_20230411_184640093.jpg

Reactions: BIG WOOD

Mikey P

Administrator
It performed flawlessly on a clean military carpet today.. I really want to drop it down to four flow and unfortunately has quarter inch Veejets.

No overspray but just that typical drip drip off the wings that every wand has.

Hopefully the empty residential I have tomorrow is dirtier and a Berber

Mikey P

Administrator
I like the shape but the jet spacing looks a little off. Very wide gap in the center. Looks like it could use a third jet.
I didn't see an issue today in fact there's a bit of overlap right there and as you know the spray is always the strongest on the ends with v-jets but if this was a problem they would have addressed it at least 15 years ago when this thing first came out

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
I didn't see an issue today in fact there's a bit of overlap right there and as you know the spray is always the strongest on the ends with v-jets but if this was a problem they would have addressed it at least 15 years ago when this thing first came out
I'll take a look at my Westpak versions of the AW29 tomorrow and see how it compares. Keep it in mind for tomorrow's job and see if you notice anything. Hopefully, it's a good dirty job.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
How many guns do you own Larry?

not a lot currently...15? 20?
But have owned over 400 in the last 20 years.

I liked a lot of them for different reason, but still consider the same ones "the greatest evah" for the same reasons.

what you haven't seen me do (or have done when I filled in at the gunshop) is tout one as "greatest evah" and talk people into buying them, then a couple years later, dog it and proclaim something else the "greatest evah, you gotta have one"

I'm not salesman though, nor fickle that falls madly in and out of love every couple years

..L.T.A.

Mikey P

Administrator
dog it and proclaim something else the "greatest evah, you gotta have one"
Larry, MB makes up maybe 5% green Glide sales for both Glides and wands and while you've seen me dog swivels you've never seen me dog Tom's wand.
You might even see me dog him once in a while like last week when he had the balls to give me a bunch of crap for making $140 off a Glide sale when I sell them direct, when he's making over $1,000 selling a wand when all the other wand manufacturers make just a couple hundred at best.

Over my 38 years I've had countless ones let me think back Prochem straight single jet, Prochem Quad-Jet, Prochem Titanium x4, HydroHoe, CMP 14 LP, two different mighty Bentleys, PMF 802, PMF mach 15 and 12, three or four different Tony Dangs three different Conways Sapphire 12, AW29, Westpak 12 LP and now this 530 which I'm pretty sure I'll keep.

And that's not to mention all sorts of wands that were sent to me to try and after three or four feet were sent back in disappointment..

And I don't know how many wands that were sent to me to develop a Glide for in the past couple of years that were also sent back.

There's nobody on this planet that knows as much about all the different wands and their idiosyncrasies as yours truly.

And other than Sam's little tantrum, I dare you to find anyone who I have recommended and or sold one to that felt that I misled them.

And I continue to recommend the Conway wand if somebody wants a swivel wand and is okay with not having a lock.

Well now that I think of it there's probably a handful of people who are pissed off that I recommended the pmf hard surface wand as it clogged up so easily and I know one guy who was not thrilled with his Conway twelve inch as it felt like it was ripping his arm out of his socket hooked up to his Aerotek but he never bothered to try a less grabby Glide..

Im not fickle, I'm fabulous!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom