I can't wait to go clean carpet tomorrow with my new wand!

The Great Oz

Name
bryan
I didn't see an issue today in fact there's a bit of overlap right there and as you know the spray is always the strongest on the ends with v-jets but if this was a problem they would have addressed it at least 15 years ago when this thing first came out
I've seen it happen with wear, but I don't think a fan jet should put out more water at the ends. It could be a problem with the overlap of multiple jets, which could be countered by using tapered jets that have a lesser flow at the ends.

But I'm being pedantic here.

(Thanks Jim.)

• Haha
Reactions: Jim Pemberton

Mikey P

Administrator
I've seen it happen with wear, but I don't think a fan jet should put out more water at the ends. It could be a problem with the overlap of multiple jets, which could be countered by using tapered jets that have a lesser flow at the ends.

But I'm being pedantic here.

(Thanks Jim.)
I have some 04s on order to see what's what

Mike J

Name
Mike Joannides
PCQJ with the Greenglide on this rug was the ticket. The vacuum was so perfect and a lot of the stroke was just in falling back against the wand. Then the momentum of the forward stroke coming off the hip check. No hinders finishing with a whip on the backstroke or a firm kick of the vac hose was fair play. Went over the whole room a couple times drystroke just for fun.

IMG_5995.jpeg

IMG_5998.jpeg

Mikey P

Administrator
PCQJ with the Greenglide on this rug was the ticket. The vacuum was so perfect and a lot of the stroke was just in falling back against the wand. Then the momentum of the forward stroke coming off the hip check. No hinders finishing with a whip on the backstroke or a firm kick of the vac hose was fair play. Went over the whole room a couple times drystroke just for fun.

View attachment 121968

View attachment 121969
Mike you would love this wand, it's nearly identical to the pro-chem quad jet in every way but you would notice the two Jets and it's additional impact, you could run less water pressure to get the same results, and have better access due to the lower corners for getting underneath certain furniture.

Numero Uno

Name
Caesar
I'm working in the yard.I get your video sent to me by 3 cleaners.
So from what I saw.
Lower profile and bigger attic area for recovery.
So hopefully they turn into sales.
But around my area.
There is shattered what's left bdcc...the work is there they are just fkn inept. SO...
Wand looks good.
You explained it nicely.
Jets seem to be hitting nice.
So best of luck.

Mikey P

Administrator
I'm working in the yard.I get your video sent to me by 3 cleaners.
So from what I saw.
Lower profile and bigger attic area for recovery.
So hopefully they turn into sales.
But around my area.
There is shattered what's left bdcc...the work is there they are just fkn inept. SO...
Wand looks good.
You explained it nicely.
Jets seem to be hitting nice.
So best of luck.
Probably the same three guys who called to buy one.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom