I finally got my Powerclean running correctly!!!

Doug Cox

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Cox
After owning this machine for 5 years and battling a shutdown issue, more so in the first 2 years, I finally replaced my ECU on the machine, and it runs day in and day out with absolutely no problems at all. I love this machine more every day.

Shane T

Name
Shane Tiegs
You're never going to get any better until you admit you have a problem. shiteatinggrin As a fellow PowerClean owner I know what I'm talking about. :oops:

Doug Cox

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Cox
I know there are always issues, Shane, but right now I'm a happy camper. I found a new lead on parts, so that helps also.

Shane T

Name
Shane Tiegs
Glad to hear its going good Doug. With the added cooling you have the ECU should last longer. My PowerClean has been problem free for almost a year, even the belts are pushing 1300 hrs.

GeneMiller

Name
gene miller
do yourself a favor and move it away from the heat and vibration. make a harness and place it in a nice cool place.

gene

Doug Cox

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Cox
GeneMiller said:
do yourself a favor and move it away from the heat and vibration. make a harness and place it in a nice cool place.

gene

Thats exactly what I did. I still had a small shutdown issue, but with a new ECU, it is gone completely.

Shane T said:
even the belts are pushing 1300 hrs.

Damn, I'm lucky to get 4-500. I think I put on probably 3 sets a year, but thats the least of my problems. 45 Minutes of my time.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom