I need a remote control for my tm

Seriously.

It would be great if I could keep a remote switch in my pocket to set the tm speed, heat, and pressure.

I could live with just the speed though.

Larry B

Name
Larry Burrell
What would be any different between what your wanting and the remote systems that are put on large pressure washing rigs? They can turn the machines on/off, adjust pressures, adjust chems and all kinds of other stuff. I would bet they can be rigged to control the speed.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
you can remote start anything....you can even teach it RPM's...but you are looking at money to remote start it and ramp the machine up and down...

just not worth it....I cant think of one time once I got the machine up to running speed that I needed to run out and turn it up or down....

normally once it is running I never have to touch it until I am done...

Connor

Name
Connor
US Jetting in ATL sells remotes. It can probably be adapted for TMs. 1800JETTING

Jim Martin said:
you can remote start anything....you can even teach it RPM's...but you are looking at money to remote start it and ramp the machine up and down...

just not worth it....I cant think of one time once I got the machine up to running speed that I needed to run out and turn it up or down....

I guess we clean different.

I clean on medium running the wand most times. I always turn the machine and heat down while doing stairs. Also when I run a rotary I turn the machine and heat down when dry stroking which really only takes a few minutes. Just little things like that. If I spray and clean upstairs, I will turn machine down to idle while spraying the downstairs and then reset once I start cleaning.

Lyman

Supportive Member
Name
Lyman
Ken seriously. you clean 10,000 jobs. Get the **** out of hear. Yes a remote would be nice. Get the upholstry done and then without walking to the van, the speed gets turned up to carpet speed. Yes it would be handy for the owner operator but reliabilty would be the issue.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
danielc said:
Jim Martin said:

I guess we clean different.

I clean on medium running the wand most times. I always turn the machine and heat down while doing stairs. Also when I run a rotary I turn the machine and heat down when dry stroking which really only takes a few minutes. Just little things like that. If I spray and clean upstairs, I will turn machine down to idle while spraying the downstairs and then reset once I start cleaning.

Your working yourself to death...by the time your day is done you got more miles on your sneakers then you got on your van.... :roll:

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
Re: Re: I need a remote control for my tm

Lyman said:
Ken seriously. you clean 10,000 jobs. Get the ACE out of hear. Yes a remote would be nice. Get the upholstry done and then without walking to the van, the speed gets turned up to carpet speed. Yes it would be handy for the owner operator but reliabilty would be the issue.
Sure I did- why is that a surprise?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

mcatt

Name
Mike
I have thought the same thing from time to time. When I work solo and have a long setup and I have upholstery, tile and carpet it would be nice to be able t adjust the temp, pressure, etc...

Fred H

I need a remote control for my truck mount and a recliner to kick back in while it cleans for me.

FredC

Village Idiot
shouldn't really be that hard.......a remote start/12v control system like something from Bulldog (probably even have phone apps for them now) and a few trombetta solenoids/switches.

ghetto/redneck way of course.......

Erik

Supportive Member
Name
Erik
GeneMiller said:
i saw a pump truck for concrete being run all remotely so yes it is possible.

gene

My good buddy's family owns Cross Concrete Pumping in Detroit & Orlando. They pumped the Epcot Center, which was one of their first big contracts. I worked there when I was 15 loading trucks with pipe and hose and cleaning out hoppers. I remember back in the day, the operator use to sit on the back of the truck to control the boom and the concrete flow. Now, they sit under a tree in the shade, drinking ice tea with all cordless remotes. Got to love technology!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom