If I take the wheels off, can I call it a Truckmount?

Charlie Lyman

Supportive Member
Name
Charlie Lyman
Is this the future of carpet cleaning? Are gas prices sending the industry to electric? Stay tuned....

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Yea the CRI hasn't a clue what it takes to clean carpet. They've spent too much time listening to labs that play with fake soil and space guns! :p

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
This could put an end to the questions "Should the vacuums be in series or parallel?"

In less than a minute you can open it up, pull the handle and change from series to parallel. Have it either way. Very interesting manifold.

carpetcleaner

Name
Rob Litwin
I really like the idea of running an electric machine. They are so simple and cheap to run. I just couldn't see bothering with 3 or 4 power cords for 110v or ever messing with the dryer/stove 220v, just to get the performance of a 33 blower.

I have be interested in the Rotovac CFX ever since they made 3 stage motors available. Set-up time starts to take so long when you start to piece a complete system together.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I still prefer gas fired TM but i do think they could work well for commercial carpet cleaning. Provided you're cleaning large sq/ft and they have ample power and access to a water closet.

Name
Nate W.
I still prefer gas fired TM but i do think they could work well for commercial carpet cleaning. Provided you're cleaning large sq/ft and they have ample power and access to a water closet.

You're losing it uncle Richie.... You said best place for a porty if flying off any story about the 1st floor... Now it work well for commercial? Don't take any pills, red or blue.... :errf:

Show us the manifold and guts of the unit Scotty! I dislike portables, but I have learned to love them... Cuz that's what I have to use for our condo and highrise work.... :dejection:

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Yes if it were me the 5th floor is where I would start tossing them off. :lol:

and yes I did say it "could" work well for commercial. I never said I would use a portable!:rockon:

hogjowl

Idiot™
You're losing it uncle Richie.... You said best place for a porty if flying off any story about the 1st floor... Now it work well for commercial? Don't take any pills, red or blue.... :errf:

Show us the manifold and guts of the unit Scotty! I dislike portables, but I have learned to love them... Cuz that's what I have to use for our condo and highrise work.... :dejection:

This just goes to show that Mother Theresa would eventually get called out for riding the fence, after doing it for so long.

rhyde

Name
rhyde
Could have used it yesterday no go on a house boat IF we had the hose it would have bee a 1,500-1,800 Ft hose run

Greg Cole

Name
Greg
Could have used it yesterday no go on a house boat IF we had the hose it would have bee a 1,500-1,800 Ft hose run

There is a guy on Lake Lanier that has a tri-toon with a truckmount installed on it. He drives around on the weekends with a giant banner that says $700 will clean any houseboat. Stays covered up during the summer. Apparently he got the idea from one of our trade mags a few years ago.

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington

Photos available after Connections. Those attending Connections get the first look.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom