If Someone supports someone that calls you an idiot..

Walt

I don't know John at all. But I admire the above statement. Far to many in this industry and other industries use the statement, "Nothing personal, it's just business"- What could be more personal than "your" business - it's what you spend all day working on.

Very old school.

joe harper

Name
joe harper
Jon,

You are an ANGRY & BITTER soul....You posted in an earlier thread that you were
brought-up in South Carolina...."That confuses me a little.."
I guess the differance between you & I ....is....."I was RAISED in S.C."
Did they NOT have a WOODSHED...in your town... :?: A FEW trips might have ADJUSTED
your ADDITUDE... :idea:

I am not in disagreement with a lot of your conservative politics....But you deliver your
opinions like a "SCORNED LIBERAL"

I can assure you this....."You can call JOHN....and try to order something.."
And He will have NO PROBLEM..Telling you that your MONEY..is NOT WELCOME HERE...

Sometimes we HATE what we ASPIRE to be ...."JOHN is a self-made MAN"...So you just
KEEP ASPIRING... :roll:

ps.No-need to GO-OFF!!!! on a RANT about my POST....It is just an OBSERVATION... :shock:
I learned a long time ago...Not to ARGUE..With DRUNK WOMEN...and FOOLS... :wink:

WOOD-SHED 101 :oops:

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
When I posted "® is the worlds largest cleaning forum "

I was joking.

Google "worlds largest cleaning forum"

and see what comes up.

Jimbo

"All progress has resulted from people who took unpopular positions."
Adlai E. Stevenson

Good position, John...Advertisers HAVE to think about where their ads are placed...would B'Nai B'rith place an ad in Skinhead magazine?...Would NAACP advertise in Skinhead? I don't think either would...they make a rational decision to place their ads where folks would not be offended.- Jim

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
The Carpet Scientist said:
Hmmmm.....Yes....I'm sure....his motives are pure as the driven snow. No hidden agenda there. No Sir!

lemmie break it down for you Cowboy, so you can understand

John's motives are to stick a dart in sleazy Rob's balloon.
he chose to use coercion/peer pressure to influence paying advertisers to drop out of the snake den.
Thus hitting the PMF where it hurts most....in the wallet

what he and some others don't seem to get, a snake can't cover it's tracks for too long.
There's only so large a pool of "board junkies" in the industry
Sooner or latter the majority will see Rob's slime trail.
The PMF's bored will wither and die on it's own

..L.T.A.

Mikey P

Administrator
I can see how Bridgepoint and the Polish crew fit in with the Allens but I'll behonest here.

When I see Judson, Jon Don, SMonkey and Grout Perfect over there I cringe at the "it's just business" t'ude of theirs.

but whatever, we can't all be mom and pops.

and as Rob continues to show his true colors more and more will split.

The man is sick in the head.

Name
I'm Rick James
Mikey P said:
I can see how Bridgepoint and the Polish crew fit in with the Allens but I'll behonest here.

When I see Judson, Jon Don, SMonkey and Grout Perfect over there I cringe at the "it's just business" t'ude of theirs.

but whatever, we can't all be mom and pops.

and as Rob continues to show his true colors more and more will split.

The man is sick in the head.

You can see how frustrated he is. Maybe sees the end is near for his regime. Not even his board.

""Mick Ellis is in charge of *** and all decisions made about the forum go through him first.

Mickey is a fictitious person. Also an email was sent from a respected person in the industry who said they expect more out of us than the Leno character. They said they know the type of person he is, a **** *** and expect it from him, but they expect more from us.

And Scott (Scott Weiand) thanks for the advice. It was appreciated.

Rob""

BUSY BEE

I'm not sure about the history behind this beef. I can tell you, as a regular on dirtygrout.com, him and his son are starting to iritate some guys.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I dealt straight up with Jon
And was disappointed. With John

steve frasier

Supportive Member
Name
steve frasier
have never looked once at their BB, kind of bugged me when they said it was nice to meet you at Connections even though I never met any of them

It is the same reason we do not have a cleaning or a restoration company
kind of the reason I try to avoid one local supplier

This week we are devoting the pic of the day and video of the month to Mickey the Hack. Sadly carpet cleaning is riddled with Mickey. Yes Mickey is a pathological liar with an enormous head to house an enormous ego. He leads everyone to believe he is the greatest carpet cleaner when in reality he is actually a loser hack with poor self esteem. He probably became one by working for a franchise who promoted bait and switch. He probably even performed well and decided he could strike out on his own and gouge the public himself. Now news stations and the public is very wary of carpet cleaners who advertise low prices and then go in and rape the public. Not a day goes by that one of us doesn't see an ad for 5-12 dollars a room for carpet cleaning. ® was created to slow down or eliminate these types.

Now here is a scary thought, suppose one of these unscrupulous characters we're to rise up in our industry and lie about and slander everyone in his path that disagrees with him. Then maybe he could accumulate sheep like followers incapable of their own thoughts. Then he might try and dictate to the industry what he feels is right and what is wrong. What a scary thought, a big headed, egotistical pathological liar who would stoop to any level to discredit and slander. Well that could be a real possibility, but ® will be here to slow down and eventually stand up against the arrogant monster.

So while the video is a light hearted look at Mickey, it also gets the message across that our industry is inundated with these bottom feeders. We already have them at the bottom, so we don't need them at the top. Therefore ® was born and I am very passionate about it. I aided in starting and financing ® to raise the bar for cleaners to become "Premium Cleaners" by sharing information and to give the average cleaner a voice in our industry. An industry that is trying to tell us what we can clean, when we can clean, what machine we must use to clean and what products we must use. Believe it??

The hand writing is on the wall. Even organizations outside of our industry see us us ripe for raiding. One has already said the Rug Dr is a Gold standard while some of our truck mounts don't even make the cut. Yes they say we are inferior to the Rug Dr.! Money talks does it not! So imho opinion we have already been "Slipped the Mickey". No wonder more Mickeys have been and are rising to the the surface of our industry. Some accuse ® of having an agenda, and yes we do, our agenda is to to root out the Mickeys and expose them for what they are, crooks who are not content with raping the public, now they are going straight for us.
So you might be thinking what can I do to stop the Mickeys from taking over the carpet cleaning industry? After all I am just one voice. Well no longer do you have to worry because with ® you are one of the over 5000 small voices that can make a huge shout in the industry to prevent all of us from being "Slipped the Mickey"!!!

At first I had no idea what John Olsen was talking about until a few minutes ago. And I was sent this Rob Allen post about Mike. I have known Mike now for three years and consider him one of my best friends and one of the few of which I would drive across the United States to go to his funeral.

I find Robs remarks about Mike extremely insulting to me. But if that wasn’t bad enough Rob is insulting anybody that is a member of Mikey’s Board. From reading Rob’s post you would think we were a bunch of maggots squirming in a dead dog’s carcass. As a global moderator of Mikey’s Board it has been my privilege to run the Repair and Performance Room. I find all these comments no matter what board they are posted on to be 100% unacceptable for this industry.

I don’t know if you know much about the Judson family but if you ever would like to know there is a lot of heritage that goes back to the very beginning of the industry with my dad. I don’t expect people to worship my dad but I do hope people will respect his patents.

Seeing as I am now considered to be a crook and a bottom feeder who rapes the public I don’t think *** will be wanting to display my banner advertisements anymore.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Mikey P said:
hey meat, don't you ever get sick of being wrong all the time?

actually, I'm all smiles over Les bagging the creepy crawler.
I'd be just as tickled to see JonDon wash the slime off their hands too
(i consider JD a good outfit in general and in spite on me busting SteveT's balls every now and then, I'm sure SFS has great value)
and I've always just plain liked Yeadon

But like Olson, I still stand by my comments too

..L.T.A.

JCoviello

Interesting reading. I'm far too removed from the "insider" stuff to really know what goes on.

From reading that post about "Mickey" I really didn't see it as a slam against Mikey until it was pointed out.

Honest question: How are you guys sure this was a slam against this board and Mikey? Just asking, not taking sides either way.

What did I miss? Point me to some reading that doesn't require a crystal ball or tea leaves to figure out or "read between the lines".

Al

are you guys sure this was a slam against this board and Mikey?

"Is a Frog's ass watertight"?

joe harper

Name
joe harper
BRAVO :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: ............1ST CLASS "LES"............ :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!:

This COUNTRY needs more BUSINESSMEN like LES & JOHN...... :!: :!:
I am sure your decision was not made to PUNISH "***"....BUT..to STAND by A FREIND....

"QUOTE" ......"Not All MONEY is GOOD MONEY..!!!!".....(John Olsin) ....

WOOD-SHED 101.... :idea:

"If you play with SHIT.....Sooner or Later......You are going to get some on YOU !!!"

Is it true that the Banner ad by Jon Don on the *** BB is due to the fact that Steve and Rob share the same religion and that they will never leave ?

I understand why BP is over there, *** will remove any bad comments so they can hide over there deeds. But I don't understand why Jon Don is they stand behind there products and don't need a BB of censorship.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I understand John Olsen's concern and respect it, he is such a loyal supporter of the board he is due that.

But I still think it's the same old thing that *** admins continue to do. They taunt those here to get a rise and they go back to there board to say see how evil they are.

We have to quit falling for their game and move on.

74353767_04c2efc838.jpg

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Mikey P said:
and MB has 3 times the posts.

You're welcome.

Convictions are one thing and ethics are annother.

I probably advertise with companies that are not always on the up and up but to go to the shit house to pick out flys in just not right.

Lay down with dogs and get up with fleas.

Mikey P

Administrator
Chris Muetterties said:
Is it true that the Banner ad by Jon Don on the ® BB is due to the fact that Steve and Rob share the same religion and that they will never leave ?

I understand why BP is over there, ® will remove any bad comments so they can hide over there deeds. But I don't understand why Jon Don is they stand behind there products and don't need a BB of censorship.

Not at all Chris, if that were true John Lababerfa would still be a mod over there.

I think Ricky even bailed on him. Not sure about Rick (and Jeff Cross) can sniff out a bogus JW (just like my wife did) I'm sure.

Jay,

That video and his rambling drunken post was ALL ABOUT me. There have been quite a few actually.
Like I said, I may be an upfront in your face wise ass, but I'm honest and in IMO, great for this industry.

JCoviello

Mikey P said:
[quote="Chris Muetterties":224pes9u]Is it true that the Banner ad by Jon Don on the ® BB is due to the fact that Steve and Rob share the same religion and that they will never leave ?

I understand why BP is over there, ® will remove any bad comments so they can hide over there deeds. But I don't understand why Jon Don is they stand behind there products and don't need a BB of censorship.

Not at all Chris, if that were true John Lababerfa would still be a mod over there.

I think Ricky even bailed on him. Not sure about Rick (and Jeff Cross) can sniff out a bogus JW (just like my wife did) I'm sure.

Jay,

That video and his rambling drunken post was ALL ABOUT me. There have been quite a few actually.
Like I said, I may be an upfront in your face wise ass, but I'm honest and in IMO, great for this industry.[/quote:224pes9u]

Wait...John got booted? Holy crap. *John* one of the best vendors we have in the industry? I was defending him on that board at one time when he was getting hammered by someone acting like a 2 year old. WTF Happened? :evil: John?

I'm not sure what the ramblings were...Now I'm curious. Are you talking about the video of the hacker cleaning with the mask on?

I told you I'm clueless. lol

Thanks for putting it bluntly Al. LOL

John Olson

Name
John Olson
The Chosen One said:
[quote="The Carpet Scientist":3ueg6m2r]

Hmmmm.....Yes....I'm sure....his motives are pure as the driven snow. No hidden agenda there. No Sir!

lemmie break it down for you Cowboy, so you can understand

John's motives are to stick a dart in sleazy Rob's balloon.
he chose to use coercion/peer pressure to influence paying advertisers to drop out of the snake den.
Thus hitting the PMF where it hurts most....in the wallet

what he and some others don't seem to get, a snake can't cover it's tracks for too long.
There's only so large a pool of "board junkies" in the industry
Sooner or latter the majority will see Rob's slime trail.
The PMF's bored will wither and die on it's own

..L.T.A.[/quote:3ueg6m2r]

No Larry you are completly wrong. My issues is with them being Liars. Notice I have said this over and over and over and have the proof as they admitted to me about lying. The only reason they haven't sent their pajama lawyer after me for naming them as liars is the truth cannot be slander.

I come from old school Northtown where GP's mean something. As someone else said I am a self made man. I have slept under viaducts and went weeks without food. I have walk through the Valley of Hell and come out a better man. I am not perfect but you know who and what I am at all times. It is never "Just Buisness" and just because you can't go to Jail doing it doesn't make it right.

Les It is great that you have decided to no longer support their agenda. You'll sleep better at night :)

Mikey P

Administrator
John got the shaft over on *** but he left on his own accord when he, like many others, saw the Allens for what they really are.

basically Jay, anyone who deals with Greenie is the devil.
Ask Rob why he does not like Greenie.

and yes, Jay Leno is suppose to be me.

JCoviello

Mikey P said:
John got the shaft over on ® but he left on his own accord when he, like many others, saw the Allens for what they really are.

basically Jay, anyone who deals with Greenie is the devil.
Ask Rob why he does not like Greenie.

and yes, Jay Leno is suppose to be me.

128775059787081509.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom