If Someone supports someone that calls you an idiot..

JCoviello

Leslie Judson Jones said:
[quote="Mikey P":1f8z6ojn]sniff..

way to go Les.

hey meat, don't you ever get sick of being wrong all the time?

n]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzQ13hA7ieIn][/quote:1f8z6ojn]

:shock:

I know it's all relative in WV but damn...WTF, who keeps electing these worms? GROW A SET! :!:

Sad part is, THESE guys (Pic below) give THAT guy the ability to whimper and whine while they have their lifetime healthcare, 200K salaries etc while their wives scrape by on 20K a year back home. WTF is wrong with THAT scenario? :roll:

iab2.gif

n]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hi4DEdUmA6An]

Spanky said:

WTF?
it's none of MY damn business what biz chooses to advertise there

. My values are way more important then a couple extra sales. It is the same reason we do not have a cleaning or a restoration company. Sure we may not have the money some of these other guys do but when I look you in the eye and shake your hand you know my only concern is you, your family and your buisness.

huh?
how does having a cleaning/restoration division compromise your values?
as long as you're not consciously soliciting your custy's contacts in an effort to steal them, your ethics haven't been compromised.

On the other hand, I could see how a CC'r may not want to do biz with a local supplier that's also in direct competition with them.
So it may be a good "biz" decision to not alienate local custys, but it's not an ethical issue

[quote:gs27pn4z]So are you guys going to step up and ask Les, Jon-Don and Interlink why they think your and idiot or let it slide?

I think you're an idiot, but it wouldn't stop me from buying from you if you had something I wanted.
It also wouldn't stop me from donating to a worthy cause if you personally were to solicit donations

side bar.... there's a whole lot folks that apparently got ripped off by BP and their marketing scam/debacle .
If I recall, weren't they once trying to sell a steam cleaning system to the general public with advertising along the lines of
"never need a pro CC'r again" ?

Did you stop stocking BP products?
or are you still "supporting" a biz that has ripped off hard working CC'rs and at one time or tried to "put them out of biz" with their "DIY" cleaning system?

do you see how far we can go with this?

I too think Rob is a wolf in sheep's clothing.
But it's simply none of MY business where ANOTHER business chooses to advertise

..L.T.A.[/quote:gs27pn4z]

Wow I couldnt of said it any better...well said sir.

Able 1 said:
I buy from John only because of the Jelly Bellys... Other then that, I would go somewhere else. :mrgreen:

Like I'm one to talk on this subject :shock:

I think I pissed him off before my last purchase....so I bought a GH from him after that and no jelly beans...imagine that....thats the second one I bought from him (got JB then)

G

Business down ?? Lets talk a little bit about convictions , since we're on the subject .

You guys knowingly withheld info that Greenie was dicking customers around . And in the same breathe offered to sell his Greenhorn . What I dont get , is if he was having a hard time financially and you knew his " warehouse " was empty , why the hell wouldnt you guys front the man to get him on his feet and help him meet his obligations - he certainly has helped more than a few of you suppliers make money - whats the real deal Mr. Convictions ??

LeeCory

This is silly.

Jondon and the large suppliers don't have time to play the games on the message boards.

Why are you so concerned about this other message board?

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Sorry about the Jelly Belly's Lora is the one that always remembers them. If I pack it myself I usually forget. I'llmake sure you get extra next time (or request Lora to ship your stuff and you'll be sure to get them) oh one last thing we don't put jb's with chems.

Cooper wtf are talking about? Lee I have a good relationship with Dave and John over at Jon-Don.and trust me the know what is on the boards. If you'd like to know more about this thread call me or mikey :)

R

Rafa L

James Cooper said:
You guys knowingly withheld info that Greenie was dicking customers around . And in the same breathe offered to sell his Greenhorn . What I dont get , is if he was having a hard time financially and you knew his " warehouse " was empty , why the hell wouldnt you guys front the man to get him on his feet and help him meet his obligations -

There's more here then meets the eye for sure.

Only the privileged few now what's the real deal....

cheers

its all good just messin with ya..

W

War Monger

HARPER said:
Jon,

You are an ANGRY & BITTER soul....You posted in an earlier thread that you were
brought-up in South Carolina...."That confuses me a little.."
I guess the differance between you & I ....is....."I was RAISED in S.C."
Did they NOT have a WOODSHED...in your town... :?: A FEW trips might have ADJUSTED
your ADDITUDE... :idea:

Hey Harper,

I was just looking back at some old posts and I missed your reply to me completely. What’s up with this? I thought we were on the same wavelength. Do you and John Olson have a special relationship that I wasn’t aware of?

HARPER said:
I can assure you this....."You can call JOHN....and try to order something.."
And He will have NO PROBLEM..Telling you that your MONEY..is NOT WELCOME HERE...

HUH?!! Then he would be a very stupid business man. Were you drunk when you posted this?

HARPER said:
Sometimes we HATE what we ASPIRE to be ...."JOHN is a self-made MAN"...So you just
KEEP ASPIRING... :roll:

Where are you getting this hate stuff? John is not a self-made man. God made everybody. I would like to see someone make themselves….that would be interesting to watch. How can someone who doesn’t exist create themselves? If you mean that he created his own success, then that is also a misnomer…anyone who is successful in this life is only successful because God allowed it and will only be successful as long as God allows it

HARPER said:
ps.No-need to GO-OFF!!!! on a RANT about my POST....It is just an OBSERVATION... :shock:
I learned a long time ago...Not to ARGUE..With DRUNK WOMEN...and FOOLS... :wink:

WOOD-SHED 101 :oops:[/quote]

I wasn’t planning on going off on a RANT about your post, but then I thought….OH What the HECK! It might be fun! I’m so good at ranting!
We didn’t have a woodshed where I’m from. My Dad used his belt or made me cut a switch. I have an ATTITUDE because I’m always right and I have to deal with so many idiots who don’t have a clue.

P.S. Are we still friends? I like the way you handled Little Peter.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom