if you were buying a new (14"+) wand tomorrow..

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum

It's obvious that you are more used to selling wands than using one day in and day out. I'm more concerned about a cleaner 's health and productivity. A cleaner can use whatever they want. I do have a Visus. It works great, It's light weight and the main feature I like is that the Tube can be cut to the optimum height to customize it for each user.(You can't do that with a Ti or a Bentley) Combined with a truly ergonomic valve I designed. It kicks any other wand out there for value and overall health of the operator. I clean standing up straight. My wrist and fingers have improved dramatically. Works for me. I'm working to get it out for others. It takes time. I have been through several prototypes and manufacturer dragging their feet and I don't want it to turn into cuffs where the idea gets stolen and knocked off.

Last edited:

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
I would like to know how many cleaners actually wand from both sides . . .

other than when they just get tired from one side

(which is what I do when cleaning).

Larry
I never switch sides. I'm too left handed.
Believe it or not. I met a cleaner that cleaned holding the wand behind his back as his regular technique. (Weirdest thing I had ever seen.)

John Olson

Name
John Olson
It's obvious that you are more used to selling wands than using one day in and day out. I'm more concerned about a cleaner 's health and productivity. A cleaner can use whatever they want. I do have a Visus. It works great, It's light weight and the main feature I like is that the Tube can be cut to the optimum height to customize it for each user.(You can't do that with a Ti or a Bentley) Combined with a truly ergonomic valve I designed. It kicks any other wand out there for value and overall health of the operator. I clean standing up straight. My wrist and fingers have improved dramatically. Works for me. I'm working to get it out for others. It takes time. I have been through several prototypes and manufacturer dragging their feet and I don't want it to turn into cuffs where the idea gets stolen and knocked off.
Dave you talked Zee out of a $900 ergo wand to sell him yours. That dosnt even come close to caring about anyone. If you did you would have told him to buy it, try it and of he hated it sell it make som money and THEN buy something else. I blame Zee ore then you though because how In the world does anyone let them be talked into losing money is beyond me. Pleas pleae pleae everyone reading this, I promise right here and right now to never ever do that to you.even if you never buy a damn thing from me I won't ever lie to you to try to get a buck out of your pocket. No matter wht anyone might think of me no one can say I've ripped them off or didn't have their best interest at heart...well they might say it but they can't prove it because it wouldn't be true.

truckmount girl

1800greenglides
Name
Lisa Smith
I would like to know how many cleaners actually wand from both sides . . .

other than when they just get tired from one side

(which is what I do when cleaning).

Larry

I never did. I was weird too, I write right handed, but wanded and batted left handed.

Take care,
Lisa

SamIam

Name
sam miller
I never did. I was weird too, I write right handed, but wanded and batted left handed.

Take care,
Lisa

I'm right handed, bat left, golf left, clean right its awkward switching I get confused.

My dad is a lefty, maybe that messed me up.
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum

BTW: I checked My PMs and didn't see any to or from Zee unless he has an other name. One from Johnny and other from Burtz and several from Rough hewn concerning an other wand.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Yeah we pay a boat load of money for our machine but come on man!

Those wands are WAY OVER PRICED for what they truly are.

In honesty they are nothing but a car exhaust tube bent into a wand with a valve attached.

And people take notice when makers try to RIP US OFF!

We ain't all STOOPIT!

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
You just talk big.
You'd be terrified that Jimmy may have Castexed a spell on you.

and thank you Larry......for clarifying :shifty:
Jimmy? I'm not afraid of Jimmy.........I am terrified of him. Should have seen him eat, I went to dinner with him twice last year and he didn't use utensils either time. He has those large spider monkey hands, it was scary, wing sauce all over them. :eekk:

It's no wonder I could pull the wand from him with those things he calls hands.

We tried not to be rude but geeez those are some hands, my wife snapped this shot at sports bar. Incredible! Damn spider monkey!

Jimmy-1_zps5d9342db.jpg

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
And I am impressed how wrinkle free your hands are.
Makes one wonder about those mythological childhood work stories of yours :winky:

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Mythical?

Hey that's me on the right side with the Ken Snow haircut I think I was 18-in that picture. :winky:

That's my father in the middle with a dark blue shirt on.

DadandcrewinfrontofTylerbuilding_zps25b68c34.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
BTW: I checked My PMs and didn't see any to or from Zee unless he has an other name. One from Johnny and other from Burtz and several from Rough hewn concerning an other wand.

Duude...Dave..come on man you say there is no pm traffic between us? Hmmmm...maybe Fred has the power to go back in time and check. I deleted all pm when the board change happened.

What happened was, the auction for the TI ergo came down to the last minute where we had to decide if I take it or Jimbo. Mikey showed a picture of his extended TI wand compared to the Ergo. The Ergo is pretty short for a normal size man like myself or Mikey or Jimbo. (i think all three of us are like 6'5" or above) And the three of us decided that I won the auction but don't have to take it. I then told Jimbo he can take it and wished him the best. I knew it was a sickass deal but figured it won't help me that much since Dave was already singing the notes of his upcoming greatest ergo wand design..

So Dave didn't talk me out of it completely. It was my decision to give it to Jimbo. Now I was just questioning Dave what's up with the stuff that he was so eager to tell about back than?.

Dave you are wrong though by saying there was no pm between us. And you know its true.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Mikey you've never seen my POS castex wand so shut your mouth!

And don't even get me going on that overpriced POS GREENHOLE wand!

I've tried it and maybe there are a bunch of stoopit carpet cleaners who paid money for that!

I can see the Ti wand................but man....................THAT MUCH MONEY?

Come on man!

And now seeing how the AW-29 is very popular (but you idiots didn't read the question.it said 14 INCH WANDS MORONS!)

So now I see where SAPPHIRE will be doing the "research" they need to do besides making PLASTIC professional tools.

So I see them and their "ENGINEERS" who probably moonlight as train ENGINEERS coming up with a PLASTIC AW-29 and call it .........."The monkey's PAW"

And further more............my hands reflect the SNAKE that's in my pants!

Just ask Lisa..........she couldn't stop staring..................because she 's a trouser snake looker!

Probably thinks she has one too.

Reactions: EDS

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <o:OfficeDocumentSettings> <o:RelyOnVML/> <o:AllowPNG/> </o:OfficeDocumentSettings> </xml><![endif]-->
Mikey you've never seen my POS castex wand so shut your mouth!

And don't even get me going on that overpriced POS GREENHOLE wand!

I've tried it and maybe there are a bunch of stoopit carpet cleaners who paid money for that!

I can see the Ti wand................but man....................THAT MUCH MONEY?

Come on man!

And now seeing how the AW-29 is very popular (but you idiots didn't read the question.it said 14 INCH WANDS MORONS!)

So now I see where Sapphire
link1.gif
will be doing the "research" they need to do besides making PLASTIC professional tools.

So I see them and their "ENGINEERS" who probably moonlight as train ENGINEERS coming up with a PLASTIC AW-29 and call it .........."The monkey's PAW"

And further more............my hands reflect the SNAKE that's in my pants!

Just ask Lisa..........she couldn't stop staring..................because she 's a trouser snake looker!

Probably thinks she has one too.

smiley-laughing025.gif

<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:TrackMoves/> <w:TrackFormatting/> <w:punctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:DoNotPromoteQF/> <w:LidThemeOther>EN-US</w:LidThemeOther> <w:LidThemeAsian>X-NONE</w:LidThemeAsian> <w:LidThemeComplexScript>X-NONE</w:LidThemeComplexScript> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <w:DontGrowAutofit/> <w:SplitPgBreakAndParaMark/> <w:EnableOpenTypeKerning/> <w:DontFlipMirrorIndents/> <w:OverrideTableStyleHps/> </w:Compatibility> <m:mathPr> <m:mathFont m:val="Cambria Math"/> <m:brkBin m:val="before"/> <m:brkBinSub m:val="--"/> <m:smallFrac m:val="off"/> <m:dispDef/> <m:lMargin m:val="0"/> <m:rMargin m:val="0"/> <m:defJc m:val="centerGroup"/> <m:wrapIndent m:val="1440"/> <m:intLim m:val="subSup"/> <m:naryLim m:val="undOvr"/> </m:mathPr></w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" DefUnhideWhenUsed="true" DefSemiHidden="true" DefQFormat="false" DefPriority="99" LatentStyleCount="267"> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="0" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Normal"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="heading 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 7"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 8"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 9"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 7"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 8"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 9"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="35" QFormat="true" Name="caption"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="10" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Title"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="1" Name="Default Paragraph Font"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="11" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Subtitle"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="22" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Strong"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="20" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Emphasis"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="59" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Table Grid"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Placeholder Text"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="1" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="No Spacing"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Revision"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="34" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="List Paragraph"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="29" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Quote"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="30" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Intense Quote"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="19" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Subtle Emphasis"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="21" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Intense Emphasis"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="31" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Subtle Reference"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="32" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Intense Reference"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="33" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Book Title"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="37" Name="Bibliography"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" QFormat="true" Name="TOC Heading"/> </w:LatentStyles> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin-top:0in; mso-para-margin-right:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:10.0pt; mso-para-margin-left:0in; line-height:115%; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;} </style> <![endif]-->

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
Duude...Dave..come on man you say there is no pm traffic between us? Hmmmm...maybe Fred has the power to go back in time and check. I deleted all pm when the board change happened.

What happened was, the auction for the TI ergo came down to the last minute where we had to decide if I take it or Jimbo. Mikey showed a picture of his extended TI wand compared to the Ergo. The Ergo is pretty short for a normal size man like myself or Mikey or Jimbo. (i think all three of us are like 6'5" or above) And the three of us decided that I won the auction but don't have to take it. I then told Jimbo he can take it and wished him the best. I knew it was a sickass deal but figured it won't help me that much since Dave was already singing the notes of his upcoming greatest ergo wand design..

So Dave didn't talk me out of it completely. It was my decision to give it to Jimbo. Now I was just questioning Dave what's up with the stuff that he was so eager to tell about back than?.

Dave you are wrong though by saying there was no pm between us. And you know its true.

I checked all my PMs they are intact. None to or from your Zee. I may not be remembering what happened. Not trying to be mis-truthful.( I just don't do that stuff.) It may have been from a post reply instead. I'm pretty sold on my vinus that is 1/2 that price. As far as ergo wands go a short wand with that gun grip on top reaches further each stroke and has the grip higher. Even though the wand is shorter. (It's a tall wand in a short package.)

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
I checked all my PMs they are intact. None to or from your Zee. I may not be remembering what happened. Not trying to be mis-truthful.( I just don't do that stuff.) It may have been from a post reply instead. I'm pretty sold on my vinus that is 1/2 that price. As far as ergo wands go a short wand with that gun grip on top reaches further each stroke and has the grip higher. Even though the wand is shorter. (It's a tall wand in a short package.)

Hmmm..interesting. I could swear I had you pm me about it. If it is really true what you are saying, I would apologize...oh well I have no way of going back to check..

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
You thought you were the looker in the family, didn't you? Leif Chavez.

take care,
Lisa
Lisa it's easy to be the looker in the family when you have ugly ass brothers. :winky:

Actually my brother Luis was the looker in the family. He was bedding them like he was Johnny Apple Seed.

Dan was the athlete, Luis got the looks, David got the brains.....and I didn't get shit.

Story of my life! :winky:

truckmount girl

1800greenglides
Name
Lisa Smith
Lisa it's easy to be the looker in the family when you have ugly ass brothers. :winky:

Actually my brother Luis was the looker in the family. He was bedding them like he was Johnny Apple Seed.

Dan was the athlete, Luis got the looks, David got the brains.....and I didn't get shit.

Story of my life! :winky:

Okay, now we have to know which is which, can you put names to the faces please, Leif.

Take care,
Lisa

Back
Top Bottom