if you were buying a new (14"+) wand tomorrow..

Name
Eric Valentine
I would like to know how many cleaners actually wand from both sides . . .

other than when they just get tired from one side

(which is what I do when cleaning).

Larry

I usually wand right handed. I switch when one arm gets a little tired, but normally do cleaning passes right handed, and dry passes left handed. I use a 14" stainless swivel Bentley wand with a GreenGlide. Hated the wand at first, but once I got used to the swivel, it is a great wand. The swivel makes you use muscles to keep the and straight that a non-swivel wand wouldn't.

I wish there was a distributor nearby that had a greenhorn, PC TI, ergo TI, and several other wands that I could try out. The nearest distributor that I know of is in Omaha, which is 150 miles away.

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
Mythical?

Hey that's me on the right side with the Ken Snow haircut I think I was 18-in that picture. :winky:

That's my father in the middle with a dark blue shirt on.

DadandcrewinfrontofTylerbuilding_zps25b68c34.jpg

First, that's not him on the right in that picture. That's Ken Snow, the legendary founder of "Hagopiates of the mid prairies". You can see by the steely look that the man got plans.

Second, that is not a carpet cleaner. Carpet cleaner do not look like that.
White shirt?
Wrinkle free face and hands?
Straight back?
No visible limp?

Give me a break!

Last edited:
Reactions: Desk Jockey

Blue Monarch

Supportive Member
Name
Dirk Wingrove
Good lookin family Richard. I should to make a trip down there and see a real operation. Or....come down and eat good food, drink beer and see some sporting event. :p

Reactions: Desk Jockey

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
Mythical?

Hey that's me on the right side with the Ken Snow haircut I think I was 18-in that picture. :winky:

That's my father in the middle with a dark blue shirt on.

DadandcrewinfrontofTylerbuilding_zps25b68c34.jpg

Richard, I love the old snub nose van on the far right. Brings back great memories of me and my dad in our first vans out cleaning. I have thought about finding an old snub nose again to fix up and run around doing estimates and puttng in the parades, but they sure didn't fair well after time. Saw one in a local pasture, but boy would it be a lot of work!

Mark Saiger

Last edited:

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I hated that van. I learned to drive stick on that one, it was on the column. Never really was comfortable with it.

One of my High School buddies had one just like it but they jambed M-50 slicks on the back. It was leaning so far forward it felt like you were going to fall forward onto the asphalt. :afro:

Reactions: Mark Saiger
Back
Top Bottom