Illegeric reactions

steve r

rex,

of course thats right i was just trying to figure where the reaction came from.im sure tim didnt rinse the bedding and like i said thats probably where it came from.im sure it was very little or he mightve croaked.

TimP

steve r said:
tim,

next time your prespraying see if you can tell how much you overspray onto other objects like bed linen and walls.im willing to bet its an overspray issue.you may be using to much pressure causing your prespray to become airborne.

just a guess btw.

I use an omni sprayer. I lift curtains and comfortors and such off the ground. The baseboards may get some but it doesn't matter. My relative is sensitive. I saw him the next day and after being out of the home a few hours he was fine. It was just from what was in the air. Otherwise it would of been in other places on his body and not only on his face. I told him to open his windows and let it air out a bit, he hadn't complained again. I think he just wanted me to know for next time I clean his home.

You guys are making too much of a deal about this.

I was just curious how often it happened. Especially the citrus thing cause I figured it was extremely rare.

I have had one customer say they were sensitive and I carry some axiom on the truck for those occasions. No complaints from that customer, but it didn't clean near as well as my regular cleaner.

Back
Top Bottom