I'm back (Marketing carpet retailer video) Spread the love!

R

R. IvanTurner

Ken,

I was thinking the same thing about Tony. That is creepy. By the look of his picture, it would appear as though he never listened to his Mom when she told him to stop spanking it, (espceially to a dude dressed in a Harley outfit) as it would make him go blind.

Except instead of going blind, he went and put an eye out, thus the vinyl patch.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I wasn't trying to bust your balls Ivan. I seriously would like to have a method of rewarding the companies that refer me. I appreciate all the videos and imformation that yourself, Scott, Wayne Miller, Steve T, Scott W and many others give

I only started hounding the retailers(hound is strong, building a relationship) after Mikey stated that is what he would do first in starting a company. You should never be knocked for giving advice and that advice is very good for someone who doesn't know to.

You need the kick in the nuts for the choker chain

How many bodies do figure Ken has buried in his basement?

Kens neighbor on channel 5 news
"He always seemed like a nice guy and very personable"

Odin your doing it wrong then. At there work station have your number and name on a big yellow piece of paper saying refer for carpet cleaning
Xtreme Carpet Cleaning
Greg Crowley
781-837-3526
handwritten and with clear tape over it
that way new and old employees know what to do when a customer asks

harryhides

Name
Tony
Ken Snow said:
Tony

1. Its a little creepy that you actually kept those pictures
2. I actually own those clothes
:-)

Nah, it's not like that Ken, all those pics that YOU posted in "a thousand words" Room took about a minute to find. There were some others but I could not bring myself to re-post them.
Just think of what all the carpet cleaners, their wives and children all over the world must be thinking.........

Do you plan to dress up in them AGAIN one day ?

:mrgreen:

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
LOl - just goofin pn you Tony, though I think Ivan might be right about the young Tony. Me too, but my mom never caught me.

R

R. IvanTurner

Ken,

What makes you think I was talking about the youny Tony? lol

harryhides

Name
Tony
That is a low blow, Ivan. To call a hand carved and dyed LEATHER eye-patch - vinyl, my eye !

Ivan and Ken try to imagine growing up in a society where women frequently nursed their babies out in the open, never wore bras and bathed in the river ( I did a lot of fly fishing ) and Harleys didn't exist.

Scott

harryhides said:
Ivan and Ken try to imagine growing up in a society where women frequently nursed their babies out in the open, never wore bras and bathed in the river ( I did a lot of fly fishing ) and Harleys didn't exist.

Tony you sick sick puppy. You were ogling National Geographics tribal women?

Wayne Miller

Name
Wayne Miller
We might not be in business if it weren't for a carpet retailer. He fed us work consistently. What's hard to understand about why it's a win-win?

Every retailer has customers who need a carpet cleaner. Having a trusted cleaner in their pocket is a value-added service.

Warren Wallace

Supportive Member
I have a large retailer that gets me all kinds of work and I in return give them
all the spot cleaners they need for free, but my name is on the bottle of course

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
Tony my sister was openly nursing at my wedding and I thought it was totally cool. I don;t get your comment at all.

????????????????

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom