I'm notch yo momma!

Mikey P

Administrator
Somehow, I don't have a problem with the check valves for the jets but should I replace them anyway? Should I just take them out and ditch them? The wand leaks a tiny bit anyway and I'm very used to cleaning up after myself. yes toss them, they are crap

I'm still on the original glide from like 2 years ago. Should I just order the one on Tom's site because it fits great and I seemed to get plenty of life out of the mini slot glide? If Saigers isnt worn out yet, I doubt your's is but post a side photo just for kicks

Does GreenGlide make a glide that fits the wand perfectly? Which glide? NO

No need to notch it, yet.....

Reactions: Russ T.

Russ T.

Supportive Member
Name
Russ Terhaar
BAD53E11-7F62-4C09-B5AE-3417BC6A57AD.jpeg

Lyman

Supportive Member
Name
Lyman
I was talking about making the glide material a little tougher.(tack strips) Green glides are the softess out there and wear the fastest and are the most expensive.

Reactions: Jimmy L

Mikey P

Administrator
I was talking about making the glide material a little tougher.(tack strips) Green glides are the softess out there and wear the fastest and are the most expensive.
So you want a Delrin or UHMW glide...

and after 5 jobs youll be complaining how it chatters, how tackstrip gouges it and it doesn't self-heal, how it's scratches wood and stone floors and it just doesn't push the same...

yfp

Reactions: Cleanworks

Mikey P

Administrator
You f'ken Mikey.Dang wand lasted over five years for $700 shipped. Take your glide business and shove it up your as$. Just trying to help a idiot out.

Yonkers Yonkers Yonkers

Every other $700 wand will last a life time

Broke dicks and arithmetic just don't see eye to eye.🤪

But I'll be happy to make you a glide out of some Galvy for $20 shipped.

Reactions: Fat Mike

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom