I'm sorely reminded

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
When I see this pic, I'm reminded why I don't want a TM ever again. What a PITA POS that thing was.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzz-1.jpg

zzzzzz.jpg

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz-1.jpg

zfilter.jpg

zzzzzzz11111.jpg

I get the shakes every time I think about it. Ivebeensold

Connor

Name
Connor
Brian R's theme song

e]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ptPekKOigkQe]

joe harper

Name
joe harper
truckmount girl said:
Connor said:
OP and Visalus, you take the shakes seriously.

ROFLMAO. Connor got you there!

Take care,
Lisa

Just think if he hired a helper with...... "Parkinson's".... :shock:
What a GREAT-UPSELL...."TrIpplE-sHakE" technology :oops: :mrgreen:

"BUT WAIT"..... :!: :!: :!: :!: :!:

What if......Brian spray down the SHAKES in a Hydra-Force....and....Released 75 cats in the home
and came back at the end of the day to retrieve them.... :lol:

He could advertise FAST DRY-TIMES...and...set-up another cleaning to ..DiaPer-in-the-Cat piSs... :idea:

Connor

Name
Connor
HARPER said:
Just think if he hired a helper with...... "Parkinson's"....

If he did that, he wouldn't even have to plug the machine in.

I think an epileptic grand finale would be better.

joe harper

Name
joe harper
Connor said:
HARPER said:

AnnnnnnD...Someone with TOURETTES SYNDROME..to handle "Re-Do'S"... :lol:

Connor

Name
Connor
HARPER said:
Connor said:
HARPER said:

AnnnnnnD...Someone with TOURETTES SYNDROME..to handle "Re-Do'S"... :lol:

I am sure that Brian already had a bout with Tourette's when he read the BBB threats from his "client".

Ross Buettner

Name
Ross Buettner
I am sooooo waiting for Mikey's "Dirty rag spinning cat piss all over" analogy... he cracks me up when it comes to this.

Aside of that...

Brian, it all works for you which is good. Try that where I am with all the snow, salt, mud, and other crap over a winter season and you'll be screwed. I can see it working down south, but up here.. forgetabaaadit.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
I just work it where I can. I've only cleaned in the snow a few times.

Ass far as cat urine...Only the chems will make that better.

Mikey P

Administrator
Brian R said:
I might have turned into this

zzzzzzzzmikey.jpg

up yours cOrky.

Quit doing everything so half ass and you may finally find a real business and not $10 profit per job carpet smearings and annoy every single person you meet pyramid schemes to try and keep up with Jen's Mary Kay income.

idreadnought

Supportive Member
Name
Richard
Brian,

I'm glad you found a place for a second rate service. I don't believe you are offering a good cleaning with your method. But if you think it is so wonderful then why not use it to wash your clothes? They would dry faster and last longer not using that stupid washing machine of yours.

I like using a truckmount and think it does a great job and is very efficent.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
idreadnought said:
Brian,

I'm glad you found a place for a second rate service. I don't believe you are offering a good cleaning with your method. But if you think it is so wonderful then why not use it to wash your clothes? They would dry faster and last longer not using that stupid washing machine of yours.

I like using a truckmount and think it does a great job and is very efficent.

If that's the analogy you wish to use then an argument with you would be pointless.

Service has nothing to do with cleaning anyway....Well, maybe a little. !gotcha!

Ok, I'll play...Does your washer have a spray and suck cycle?
Do you groom your clothes or do you just leave a bunch of peeks and valleys in them?
When you rotary clean your clothes are you able to groom out the swirlies?

I'm having a real hard time not calling you a dumbass right now. :lol:

idreadnought

Supportive Member
Name
Richard
You can call anyone you like a dumbass. If you would like call me a dumbass. I am not a very sensitive person.

Actually I believe you did call me a dumbass without actually coming out and saying it. No big deal, its not like someone I respect called me a dumbass.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
idreadnought said:
You can call anyone you like a dumbass. If you would like call me a dumbass. I am not a very sensitive person.

Actually I believe you did call me a dumbass without actually coming out and saying it. No big deal, its not like someone I respect called me a dumbass.

I really need to stop calling people that. It's just funny to me. I rarely really mean it.

Just having some fun.

Name
Noble Carpet Cleaners
What a laugh Brian, that's my current POS machine! I can understand why a guy would migrate to scrubbing a rug with diapers that need laundering vs. fighting all the querks,repairs and design flaws of a slide-in. Thought about it myself once or twice. Don't get me started on the repairs and mods I've done to keep it going, she might hear me and act up tomorrow morning. I'm putting together my old truck mount components from a previous home built and will be done by spring. Simple and maintainable. But I do luv to encap my commercial's with my 100lb rotary. The field looks like million dollar baby and my clients say it lasts forever compared to the next guy. With the amount of nasty residential I do I couldn't get by without my heat, suction and flushing. If I had a bunch of fantasy "high end" residential that Steve March talks about I would vibrate a diaper in a heart beat.

F

FB7777

It all "boyle's" down to this Brian.... if you had purchased a far more reliable slide-in or better yet a PTO you wouldn't be fooling yourself into believing you are providing a first class service.

There's a whole parallel customer experience that would be more profitable for you if you were using a TM vs your current method. All other aspects of your company experience would be identical but you would receive more referrals and repeats IMO.

It happened in my company when we went from Bane Clene units to Butlers... Cleaner and drier which led to more referrals and greater customer retention.

Name
Lee Stockwell
Brian illustrates the stark fact that not just anyone should have a Truckmount!

....after all, they're not fool-proof.

(edit) Like Fred we had Banes along the way. I think they were a useful stepping stone, and helped me appreciate what I have now.

juniorc82

Supportive Member
Name
Jon Coret
Ive never had a major problem with my white magic. I have a couple friends who both had wm commander and direct drive and never had any major problems

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
When I went from portys to a steam genie I got more referrals...The porty is just Ghetto and very customer unfriendly.

But I get just as many if not more repeats and referrals from Padcapping. AND they are from Groupon etc customers along with "real" customers.

I think with everyone going to the thinnest computer, cell phone and the most eco friendly cars etc....People are loving the idea of this technology...even if it HAS been around awhile.

That's just the customer point of view.

My point of view is.....No breakdowns, no extra gas, no loud machine, no oil changes, no using 100 gallons of water at one job, not breakdowns some more, no fumes in my van, No expensive toys.....that go WITH the machine, NO un happy customer except for mayby one guy....Who wouldn't have been happy anyway. lol

In the last year I've been padcapping exclusively. I have notive NO difference in the carpets I've cleaned as far as the cleanliness and how long it stays clean.

I HAVE noticed that the carpets dry quicker, less headaches and I'm making more money from this kind of cleaning than from HWE after all the expenses.

All this in a "down" economy. I'm trying to just take some time off.

I still don't see the point in spending $15,000 on a machine, another $5000 or $6000 on toys to go with it (low estimates) and a crappy cargo van to drive it all around.

It's just carpet.

Willy P

Name
Willy P
Brian R said:
When I went from portys to a steam genie I got more referrals...The porty is just Ghetto and very customer unfriendly.

But I get just as many if not more repeats and referrals from Padcapping. AND they are from Groupon etc customers along with "real" customers.

I think with everyone going to the thinnest computer, cell phone and the most eco friendly cars etc....People are loving the idea of this technology...even if it HAS been around awhile.

That's just the customer point of view.

My point of view is.....No breakdowns, no extra gas, no loud machine, no oil changes, no using 100 gallons of water at one job, not breakdowns some more, no fumes in my van, No expensive toys.....that go WITH the machine, NO un happy customer except for mayby one guy....Who wouldn't have been happy anyway. lol

In the last year I've been padcapping exclusively. I have notive NO difference in the carpets I've cleaned as far as the cleanliness and how long it stays clean.

I HAVE noticed that the carpets dry quicker, less headaches and I'm making more money from this kind of cleaning than from HWE after all the expenses.

All this in a "down" economy. I'm trying to just take some time off.

I still don't see the point in spending $15,000 on a machine, another $5000 or $6000 on toys to go with it (low estimates) and a crappy cargo van to drive it all around.

It's just carpet.

Keep justifying. Nobody's buying your (non) steaming pile of self serving bullshit, but you have a right - even if it is wrong. :p !gotcha!

Back
Top Bottom