Impressed with Core cleaning products

juniorc82

Supportive Member
Name
Jon Coret
I got several samples of core cleaning products from a vendor and actually for the most part was pretty impressed. I used their red stain remover and rust remover on a rental today along with their heavy duty pre spray and extraction detergent . The red stain remover and rust remover worked pretty well. The red stain came right out with minumal time under the iron. The rust remover was as good as any top shelf brand. The verdict is still out on the traffic lane cleaner as I only had enough to clean one apartment with the sample and the apartment wasnt really trashed. I like their extraction detergent , I think it was around like a ph 9 with a fresh scent it almost reminded me of a better smelling liquid version of dry slurry.

I also have this sample called hydroxipro . This looks like some decent stuff I guess you can clean all sorts of stuff with it looks like a hydrogen peroxide and citrus cleaner. Im gonna try cleaning my t&G with it this weekend. I was reading it and they also have a whole line of green certified chems. Seems to be some pretty good quality stuff, since its for sale locally may give it a try. Any of you turds ever try this brand?

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
They advertise in the trade magazines and they make it hard for you to get their products.

I have a couple local distributers (janitorial) that carry only the spotting chems.

They will not order the extraction or the peroxy shampoo for me.

I called the main office and they said to order it from some "master distributer" in florida.

Stupid people and stupid company

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
"Unbelievable" is a great multipurpose spotter. We sell most of their spotters out of our office to homeowners. Good quality products especially for that use.

Larry Cobb

Name
Larry Cobb
Junior;

Core makes some good spotters.

Our industry has some slightly better Red Stain removers.

Their presprays are not as concentrated, as most cleaners prefer.

Marketing is more for retail.

Larry

juniorc82

Supportive Member
Name
Jon Coret
Larry Cobb said:
Junior;

Core makes some good spotters.

Our industry has some slightly better Red Stain removers.

Their presprays are not as concentrated, as most cleaners prefer.

Marketing is more for retail.

Larry
All of their pre sprays read 2-4 oz per gallon. With your beloved powermaxx being up to 8 oz per gallon whats the differance

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom