Indian scammer just called

Mikey P

Administrator
Jarmoosh had a somewhat smooth delivery, smooth enough to get my curiosity to open up a few programs to lead me to Event Viewer/Administrative events on my Windows 8 PC, from there he pointed out the 24,543 error and warning messages I have stored there.

and here came the pitch to buy a scanning program that would remove the root of all this evil otherwise in 4 days my screen will go black...

Fred, wtf are all those warnings and errors about?

View attachment 2872

FredC

Village Idiot
google event viewer scam" for more info on the scam itself...I posted a link in some thread not too long ago..

as for the event viewer........99.999999% of those things are not an issue

Dan

Supportive Member
Name
Dan
i have had a lot of these calls in the past and just a few weeks ago in fact. Since I am a rather knowledgeable computer person I now waste there time since they think its okay to waste mine... Since they assume I'm on Windows they tell me where to go and see all the errors.... So as I act like I'm panicking about this major problem I play them for a bit then I ask them..... If I'm on a Mac how am I suppose to see all these windows errors you stupid F*ck? They usually hang up quickly...

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
Fred, wtf are all those warnings and errors about?

View attachment 2872

Lesson number one: How to provide a flawed product, make lots of money of it including the money charged for repairing said flawed product. And.......... get away with it. It's the big boys game.

If we are to aspire to greatness, shouldn't it be in the business room under 'carpet cleaning essentials'?

Back
Top Bottom