Industrial Chem Labs

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Ok guys. Here’s a new one for me. Have any of you heard or had experience with Industrial Chem Labs and Services?

A couple of weeks ago, while sitting in the Wendy’s drive thru, I got a call from a guy in New York. He said he worked for Industrial Chem Labs. He said his company makes chems for all the big names like CTI, Legend Brands, Chemspec, and so on. He said he is the supplier of the chems in the raw crystal form and they dilute it down and make it to the specs of their customers. He claimed his company has a catalog with over 500 chems. He claimed if I wanted to open my own product line, just call him and they can send me the raw chems to make my own deodorizers

The salesman then goes on to tell me about this new spotter They have that is a synthetic enzyme that was designed specially to eat red, yellow, anything vomit, blood, urine, fecal, biological, and filtration lines. It mixes at 128:1. It all sounded too good to be true.

After hearing about this wonder cure-all, He offered to send me a case for free to test out. He said if I like it, it’s $29 per gallon.

Last night the case arrived, and to my surprise what was in the box was something completely different than discussed. It was a case of “Carpet Cleaner” 10:1 carpet prespray. From reading the label it looks like its an encap. Its says to “wipe off after 5 minutes”.There is no mention of using it as a Filtration line, red dye, blood, urine spotter or the dilution rate of 128:1.

This morning I looked up the company on google. They have horrible reviews. 60 1 star reviews and not 1 good review. I don’t know how this company stays in business.

Maybe it was just a mistake. I’ll call them later and sort it out, but from reading the reviews, I think I’m wasting my time.
FA690BBC-212B-4D3A-843E-79B1AC13A13D.jpeg

Last edited:

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
The VLM crowd has always bought into this................MAGIC

Especially.........................Joel

Reactions: BIG WOOD

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
I bet that SoAp SALESman never thought his purple power/laundry detergent mix would get on MB.

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
How are ya gonna handle this?
I'll call them, argue for a bit... Tell them they sent me the wrong chems, refuse to pay and offer to send back. They will threaten to mark my credit report, they will continue to send me more chems, I will refuse delivery if I can catch them, I will never pay and their idle threats to charge me will never come about.

I really feel like I was lied too. This stuff they sent me is no way a spotter for urine and red stains that mixes at 1oz per gallon. Plus the guy told me it was $29 a gallon. They charged me $39.

F

FB7777

Fook them

they’re from New York, of course they lied on a sales call

lie back, tell them you loved the stuff and you’re sending a check and then wait for the next shipping

block their number and Fuggetaboutit

they won’t take action, they’ll just claim they will

that state has more scumbags per capita than Massachusetts

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
I feel vindicated
It was free.... Pay if I like it. Don't get me wrong, I fully intended to purchase the stuff, but what they sent me was totally different. Talk about bait and switch. I'm going to record my conversation.

I think sitting in your recliner has made you mushy. You should try my new workout program.

Last edited:

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
It was free.... Pay if I like it. Don't get me wrong, I fully intended to purchase the stuff, but what they sent me was totally different. Talk about bait and switch. I'm going to record my conversation.

I think sitting in your recliner has made you mushy. You should try my new workout program.

Didja wake up early today?

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton

I gave that a few moments. I laughed at the thought of either you or Marty actually working out to that.

Then her accent started to remind me of my crazy ex girlfriend from Georgia and I had to click off...😒

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom