Inline filter

M

Mattsfc

Got cut off from JB, because I told him his new filter leaks. Lol guess feedback is not what he likes. He told me to find a new supplier so I'm looking lol

vincent

Name
Vincent Sapp
Mattsfc said:
Got cut off from JB, because I told him his new filter leaks. Lol guess feedback is not what he likes. He told me to find a new supplier so I'm looking lol

where does it leak?

hogjowl

Idiot™
Wecome to the club.

Good news is, you can't treat people the way Joe does and not expect people to copy his trinkets. There's copy cats out there and suppliers that sell his stuff too. So it's no big deal.

Personally, I like the Devastator filter a lot.

Heathrow

Name
Heath Menefy
The guy's in the twilight zone. I was just looking at the Hydro-filter from Hydro Force - anyone have feedback on one of these?

S

sam miller

Mattsfc said:

There always going to be a little air loss in the swivel cuffs other then that what problems are You having maybe its the bag at the bottom getting pulled into the suction cuff and creating a dirt cookie. Joe's changing the 1st bag making it an inch shorter. I hooked mine up so it doesnt pull into inlet works great now.

I think that might be where Your losing vacuum!

Ps Joe was nice to me when we talked about the filter He wanted feed back!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom