Interview with Mike Pailliotet 10/17/2007

truckmount girl

1800greenglides
Name
Lisa Smith
What do you think the IICRC needs to do to become more effective and representative of those it certifies? Do you think their current alliance with the CRI SOA program is a step in the right direction or a step over the abyss? Is the certified firm status worth it?

Take care,
Lisa

Mikey P

Administrator
truckmount girl said:
MANY multi-truck owners and owner/op's say they would never hire an experienced tech, because they come with bad habits or thinking they know it all already. Do you feel that way as well, or would you hire an experienced tech?

Personally, I know that many excellent techs give it a go on their own and fall flat because they are not nearly as good at business as they are at cleaning. I'd hire one of these guys and pay them a good wage in aheartbeat, how about you?

Take care,
Lisa

Sure I would. If the guy or gal cleaned like me or was willing to learn and implement, and knew how to treat the home owner right but just couldn't handle the stress of owning a biz I would snag em up in a second.

I would obviously do a month's worth of ride a longs and do a few surprise visits to the job site.

G

I talked to him today and he mumbled something about a return address...I didn't believe him...you?

Mikey P

Administrator
truckmount girl said:
What do you think the IICRC needs to do to become more effective and representative of those it certifies? Do you think their current alliance with the CRI SOA program is a step in the right direction or a step over the abyss? Is the certified firm status worth it?

Take care,
Lisa

They need to push quality cleaning in Redbook, Fitness, Country Home, TV Guide, Watchtower and during Oprah and 60 minutes..

They need to "Shop" these certified firms to see what the chimps are really doing. And fine the hell out of them if they dont prevac or groom.

The SOA program will fade away just like all the other Mill implemented warranty programs have.

If the installers aren't going to seam seal each and every seam then why should we worry about if our chems are gold star rated or not? pure carp invented by greedy low lifes.
If the IICRC can enforce who we clean how do the mills stand a chance?

Ask the next 400 people you meet on the street what brand of carpet they own?

They'll tell you the "Fuzzy kind" and I call Mikey P to clean it cause he remembers my dog's name.

Mikey P

Administrator
Bob Foster said:
Tell us about the job you did in your past that you are most proud of and why?

I made a hell of a Carrot Smoothie back in the day at Maui Natural foods.

I dont know Bob, I'm proud of most all my jobs.

I suck a mean rug buddy.

Mikey P

Administrator
Danny Strickland said:
when will i git admin privileges here??? you need someone with a sense of humor on some days!!!

When you finally admit that your are either 1. a Fag or 2. a God fearing Christian.

Cause you can't be both.

Fess up and I'll make you the moderator of the bird room.

truckmount girl

1800greenglides
Name
Lisa Smith
Well, since Mike seems to be quite comfortable on the hot seat tonight, I'm gonna take off and go home to feed the kids. You all behave.

Mike, thanks, you have done a great job tonight.

Take care,
Lisa

The Preacher

if the vortex/at had never been built, what machine would you be running today of the ones on the market??

PS please don't fail to answer the previous ???

Mikey P

Administrator
truckmount girl said:
Well, since Mike seems to be quite comfortable on the hot seat tonight, I'm gonna take off and go home to feed the kids. You all behave.

Mike, thanks, you have done a great job tonight.

Take care,
Lisa

Does Greenie like his Spaghettios with or without sliced franks?

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
Great interview Lisa.

My favorite part: "I call Mikey P cause he remembers my dog's name"

cu

Supportive Member
Name
Cu
how do you account for being as boring as bob was last week, not even jimmy or marty or padderboy came out to play,... talking of boring,

what you gonna do about yourself

Mikey P

Administrator
Danny Strickland said:
if the vortex/at had never been built, what machine would you be running today of the ones on the market??

PS please don't fail to answer the previous ???

Maybe one of those ugly Steam Action things if I had to run two wands.

If I had to buy a slide in today I would get the El Diablo most likely.

Mikey P

Administrator
cu said:
how do you account for being as boring as bob was last week, not even jimmy or marty or padderboy came out to play,... talking of boring,

what you gonna do about yourself

Up yours twiggy.

Go brush your teeth.

Mikey P

Administrator
Tahoesteve said:
The Key to Success in this Business...

"cause he remembers my dog's name"

Actually I call them all "Chompers"

That was just a euphuism for being the real in the field Steve and not just some stiff Larry Lunchpail who begrudgingly sloths his way through his "Job"...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom