Is it worth signing up with Service Monster?

Name
Scott
I keep going back and forth and am wondering if it is worth the investment. My secretary is older and not real computer saavy but they say its real easy to learn. We have 3 trucks so I was wondering how smooth the scheduling would be with this program. What is really drawing me in is the Fill My Schedule program they have.
Any advise from people currently using it would help. Thanks

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
2 plus years here with no complaints, one of the best customer service in this industry too.

What are you guys using now for your scheduling and client database?

RUGMAN1969

Just DO IT!!!! First thing tomorrow morning DO IT. We jumped on board with them 2 years back and have no regrets what so ever!.

Vivers

Supportive Member
Name
Bill
I'm curious as to how much it costs? Could you guys who do use it try to break down the costs? My wife handles all the calls and is absolutely swamped! 20 plus calls a day I would say.

KevinL

Supportive Member
Name
Kevin Leach
It's $50 a month plus $1.26 for each thank you and reminder card they send out. I don't remember the sign up fee, it's on their site I'm sure. WELL worth it.

idreadnought

Supportive Member
Name
Richard
The cost breakdown is as follows. Not including extras like thank you cards and fill my schedule the price is $50 for the first route and $20 for each additional route. If you run three trucks then you would pay $90 a month for the service. Keeping track of all your customers and making a very detailed schedule for your techs is very much worth it imo. As a benifit it is all internet based. You could have an answering service take over a couple days if needed and they could just log in from anywhere and take over (like full circle, which I have never used btw)

I actually have my techs print out their own paperwork from their houses and they just bring the paperwork to the office at the end of the day.

Mikey P

Administrator
Fire Granny and hire Full Circle while you are at it.

And Vivers if your wife is booking twenty a day for you, give her the ability to turn the phones over the FC as well. She is going to need a few hours or a day off.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom