Is There A Power Or Poltice.....

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
That a CC'er can put on a pet stain (pee), and/or offer to a custy for their own use. I've seen it years ago, and maybe CTI sells it?? I haven't checked their site.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Tell them to get a bucket of capture at menards or lowes.

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
Now that I have a dog, I know what my custys are going through. A bottle of pet spotter isn't going to help them get the standing piss out of the carpet. My dog has been pissing almost every nite in the DR. I absorb it up with spotting towels, then treat. She just don't want to go out at 4 in the morning in the cold.

I'm ready to call Larry Meat, the exterminator.

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
rhyde said:
NO

it needs to flushed out not breaded like piece of KFC chicken!

You are right, Randy....but you can't run to a custys aid everytime their pet pee's. I'm learning that real quick with my dog. They need something to absorb the urine until I come clean the next time.

rhyde

Name
rhyde
Yeah, but you know dam good and well using the magic pixie dust they will wait to clean longer and layer that stuff until they can't stand it and when it's a PITA arse to clean

how about a 30-40 dollar cheap wet dry vac and liquid of choice; water, detergent N water,water N vinegar, Bac-out(for the rich people)

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
rwcarpet said:
That a CC'er can put on a pet stain (pee), and/or offer to a custy for their own use. I've seen it years ago, and maybe CTI sells it?? I haven't checked their site.

CTI makes Stain Blotter that can be used as you're describing. Weight it down a bit with a towel over it, and vacuum it up after a while. Its a powdered cellulose, and I'm not sure how that compares to capture as far better absorbing properties or not, but I do know you can use it to make a poultice as well.

Have to agree with randy though, its seems no homeowners ever use products as directed, and it could become a huge pain

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
Hoody said:
rwcarpet said:

CTI makes Stain Blotter that can be used as you're describing. Weight it down a bit with a towel over it, and vacuum it up after a while. Its a powdered cellulose, and I'm not sure how that compares to capture as far better absorbing properties or not, but I do know you can use it to make a poultice as well.

Have to agree with randy though, its seems no homeowners ever use products as directed, and it could become a huge pain

I'll look at CTI's blotter. I agree....custys can make a huge mess, but I would rather supply them with a pro grade product than have them using baking soda. I guess Capture would be a good alternative.

Thanks, Hoody.

Magic One

I would tell them to take the dog out often enoung to to train it . Keep it in a cage till it leaners. I trained my pump in 2 days. Go to cleancraft and sell them some pet odor.

Back
Top Bottom