Its been eons since Ive post padded with a 175..

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni

is he going to extract that or leave it filthy?

I hope he's a 30%'er (hack and knows it)
cause that carpet is still scummy AF

EDIT..I see he extracted it :very_drunk:

..L.T.A.

Hack Attack

Name
Dan
I'm a big fan of post padding, but rarely have time to do it.

I've been toying with the idea of putting down my prespray with my O.P. and scrubbing with a red pad as I apply it on the carpets that need a little extra love.
though I love a red pad scrubbing, I dont think an op would put down enough juice before extracting?

Reactions: Desk Jockey

Mikey P

Administrator
Pre.. 20220110_112634.gif

Last edited:

DAT

Name
Bill Cheryl
OP is just the wrong tool for the job. Heavily soiled needs a tool designed to use more product. OP is a VLM method, VERY LOW MOISTURE.
It's also scrubber.. you can use it for pretty much anything involving floors, not just vlm

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
It's also scrubber.. you can use it for pretty much anything involving floors, not just vlm
As cheap as they are and as long as they last, the 175 is one of the most versatile tools to have in your box.

Even if only used as a backup to other tools, you can buy a good used for a few hundred on Craigslist.

icleancarpetz

Name
Rafael Samson
Geezzz...I’m not a member of the elitist club here....but my 175 is perfect post, moisture picker upper and wick back ass kicker either commercial and residential. Don’t use it all the time...every now and then. Great for BLM I mean VLM. Another tool in the tool box great to have when needed. Them 175 army tanks run for ever.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom