Johhny C. cool shades contest

billyeadon

Supportive Member
Name
Bill Yeadon
Well after seeing Lester J's excitement with his new shades we thought a contest was in order.

Please post a picture of you wearing your new shades. This contest is open to all MBoarders, BDCC's, Hacks and other miscreants. This is to even include Marty, Odin and Jimmy. Who knows it may even improve their dispositions.

Best pair (and I am talking shades) wins 100.00 gift certificate for anything at Jon Don or an 8/11 autographed picture of the Island Boy.

Winner will be chosen November 21, 2008.

Mikey P

Administrator
jcglasses005.jpg

Steve Toburen

Supportive Member
Durango, Colorado/Santiago, Dominican Republic
Name
Steve Toburen
I hope you are happy, Yeadon. I was up till 3 AM practicing my autograph for the 8" x 10" glossy the winner will no doubt choose. I want it to be perfect and personalized just right.

Who knows. If we get enough response we could make this an ongoing feature for this fractious little 'band of brothers".

IB

PS When you consider the two options for the winner- my beaming face with a personal greeting splashed across it or a crummy 100.00 gift certificate the choice is obvious.

hogjowl

Idiot™
I will admit, IB, that you have been known to wear some really outdated and styless glasses, in the pictures I've seen, but even YOU can not beat the picture of me, and my California convenience store, $15, terquoise blue, glasses in the picture I was referring to.

And I'm not even wearing them. They're just hanging above my gutt.

Steve Toburen

Supportive Member
Name
Steve Toburen
Senor Sutley,

I am a) too technologically challenged and b) don't care enough about it to actually search for the photo you refer to in your eloquently worded post above. HOWEVER, to actually BE in the contest and POSSIBLY win my personally autographed 8" x 10" glossy (instead of a crummy 100.00 Jon-Don gift certificate that you can't frame and admire every day on your wall) you will need to post your photo in this thread.

IB

PS We will all wait with bated breath. Especially to see your "gutt".

Steve Toburen

Supportive Member
Name
Steve Toburen
I find it an interesting sociological commentary on this group that of the six people above on a Sunday afternoon at 3:15 PM Central Time 5 out of 6 of us are online hunched over a computer keyboard. Hmmmm ... the only one who has a life is Yeadon. Now that is sad!

IB

PS Nice picture, Terry. And given that lately you have been a little less snarky than normal with your Toburen-bashing posts I would say it definitely is in the running. Just let me know how you would like your 8" x 10" glossy inscribed ...

Larry B

Name
Larry Burrell
Steve Toburen said:
I find it an interesting sociological commentary on this group that of the six people above on a Sunday afternoon at 3:15 PM Central Time 5 out of 6 of us are online hunched over a computer keyboard. Hmmmm ... the only one who has a life is Yeadon. Now that is sad!

IB

PS Nice picture, Terry. And given that lately you have been a little less snarky than normal with your Toburen-bashing posts I would say it definitely is in the running. Just let me know how you would like your 8" x 10" glossy inscribed ...

Um where are you :D

Mikey P

Administrator
That's the last known photo of that poor young lady.

Her parents received her left pinky toe in the mail last week along with a request for a box of cubans and some guitar strings.

Numero Uno

Name
Caesar
You kiddin ,I have like 60 sunglasses... When I went to Contact Lens after that it was ,hmmm those look sharp...

Now your making me have to remember how to post a picture...An I should win too,being its almost my Birthday...Well in 2 days...

John Watson

By the blushing look on the Porkrksters mug, and the looks of the spectaters in the photo. It looks like Ol Choped liver was a stroken his hed.......and doing a San Fran type of dance.....checkkers and all..

hogjowl

Idiot™
That old couple sitting behind me were the nicest, and most genuine, folks I've met in some time.

Can't remember their names now, but I like them a lot.

What strikes me as odd, and disappointing, is how much I look like Steve Cameron in that picture. And it wasn't but a couple of months later that Bruce DeLoach's wife told me I reminder her of Steve.

:oops:

B&BGaryC

Name
B&BGaryC
Not even gonna give me a chance to let it grow in...

Man, I was thinking of shaving it anyway, but now it'll look like I did it because you teased me.

I am so prank calling you.

BTW, my oakleys are in the carpet van at the shop, I'll have to post a pic of those later.

harryhides

Name
Tony
Yeadon made me do it Steve, can you forgive me ?

ps, You did manage to make Marty appear quite sophisticated and normal - a rare occurrence on the boards.

Back
Top Bottom