Johhny C. cool shades contest

Mikey P

Administrator
Are you trying to give Steve a heart attack of are you just plain stupid?

Good lord Billy, look what you've done.

At least Nick will have a good laugh.

B&BGaryC

Name
B&BGaryC
Mikey P said:
Are you trying to give Steve a heart attack of are you just plain stupid?

I love Steve. (I can say that in a platonic way now because I don't currently have a boner)

I'm just trying to win that contest.... Whatever it takes!

M

Mark Imbesi

Brian Luddy said:
Is that Imbesi or is it the Captain and Tennille dude?

Maybe?

captennille_3.jpg

B&BGaryC

Name
B&BGaryC
Could you just tell everybody I won the contest already?

You're not actually considering letting somebody else win are you? You do realize you will have to explain to my face why I didn't win in January right? You think I'm intense on the boards? Just wait until you meet me in person...

I'm actually rather calm and mild. Until you get to know me.

Steve Toburen

Supportive Member
Durango, Colorado/Santiago, Dominican Republic
Name
Steve Toburen
Fred at least had the class to cover his crotch with the workbook. Unlike some other unnamed people ...

Island Boy

PS I don't know Yeadon, the competition is heating up. Now if we could just do a little dark glasses photo-shopping on Chavez in that SFS bikini outfit last year it would really raise the stakes!

B&BGaryC

Name
B&BGaryC
Steve Toburen said:
Fred at least had the class to cover his crotch with the workbook. Unlike some other unnamed people ...

Island Boy

PS I don't know Yeadon, the competition is heating up. Now if we could just do a little dark glasses photo-shopping on Chavez in that SFS bikini outfit last year it would really raise the stakes!

I don't know what else to do guys. Putting the shades on the 'Ol sausage is about all I could think of... I'll have to get back to ya... Fred may have stole it away from me.

Doug D

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Dimick
Steve Toburen said:

Island Boy

I would like to see that picture of Chavez!! Come on now, don't throw it out there and not show us!! :lol:

MicahR

Name
Micah Richardson
Just so everyone knows.

When we see Gary coming we lock the doors!

He tends to scare away the other customers, and he makes our Service Manager grumpy.

Oh, and since Gary opened himself up for it. He needs to tell everyone why I made him go sit in the truck while we were standing on the porch of a clients house.

B&BGaryC

Name
B&BGaryC
MicahR said:
Just so everyone knows.

When we see Gary coming we lock the doors!

He tends to scare away the other customers, and he makes our Service Manager grumpy.

Oh, and since Gary opened himself up for it. He needs to tell everyone why I made him go sit in the truck while we were standing on the porch of a clients house.

I did try to tell that story and it got deleted.

Who's your service manager? Morgan? Him and I are sideburn buddies. We used to be mustache buddies but I shaved mine. I just think Morgan needs a hug.

B&BGaryC

Name
B&BGaryC
A five string is very useful. I like to write bass riffs on the keyboard. The fifth string being a Low B allows me to play things written on a keyboard a lot easier, because keyboard is keyed to C and the Bass usually starts in E for it's lowest note. That fifth string really gives me a lot of freedom to play what I want to play without dropping strings or changing octaves.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
I just like to post naked.

After I saw that pic I ended up with a bruise on my ass because my winky shot back in like a scared turtle.

Doug D

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Dimick
Steve did admit to wearing a g-string at Roselle in October! :shock: Wished he would have said that on Friday afternoon as all the women went ewww. :lol:

Steve Toburen

Supportive Member
Name
Steve Toburen
Dear Richard and Doug,

It is a THONG, not a "G-String". got it? THONG!

It gets warm in the DR and while our home has great cross-ventilation with ceiling fans in all the rooms, it doesn't have air conditioning. (Given the daily blackouts of 8 to 12 hours A/C wouldn't work anyway.)

So I just love sitting in my Aeron chair with the breze wafting over my body with the bougaianvillea scent wafting in. But heck, guys, why am I describing it? The winner(s) will be getting my hand-signed framed photo of me in my thong soon enough.

Island Boy

PS NOTE to Yeadon: Just the above mental picture of me should motivate lots more submissions. (Watch Chavez send in several.) Even Marty wrote asking for directions on how to post his photo. The competition will be getting savage once the word on my thong gets out. So Bill. get ready for some tough decisions on the judging. It will take lots of Guiness and tough stomachs for us to make our decision.

harryhides

Name
Tony
Good grief, Steve you have sunk to a new low. I had always thought of you as the sensible one but alas it appears that Bill has been a bad influence on you.

Steve Toburen

Supportive Member
Name
Steve Toburen
This is news to you, Tony? How long have you known Big Billy, anyway?

IB

PS BTW, where is YOUR entry, Tony? Just like in Las Vegas, if ya don't play ya can't win my incredible 8 x 10 glossy, framed and hand-signed with the inscription of your choice thong photo.

Jimbo

DSC00946.jpg

I'll pass on the picture...

and Waldoh can have my gift certificate!

Living the good life!

M

Mark Imbesi

That there are some cool shades!

I'm still the best GROOOOOOMED!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom