Jon-Don Proxi stain remover

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Looks like stain zone from Pros Choice (I think it's pros choice)

stain%20zone.jpg

It works really good on the organic stuff.....But if you have a ton of "organic" stains...Like urine....Why not use a cleaner with the same (or similar) stuff instead of just a stain remover?

They are very very foamy. They do not work as good as the two part removers for leaving on a stain. They work just not as good. They are intended to be applied to the stain, given a decent dwell time, and then rinsed.

I have better luck using sp (odor rescue or similar) mixed HOT and applied to stain at the start of job. Anything that remains gets hit with the two part.

I think that is the best approach.

Name
R.J. Povio
I might have to try that product.

I have used from Jon Don their Matrix Product line. They have a two part (like CTIs Stain Magic) called Advanced Stain Remover (ASR). It works the same as Stain Magic. I have used the two brands side by side and saw no difference on how well they worked.

I have not had success with Bridgpoints StainZone as I have with ASR or Stain Magic.

Ross Buettner

Name
Ross Buettner
I'll say it till I am blue in the face.

Nothing has really been much better that Matrix all around. And the stuff is must more cost effective. I've found a few things even better than any as well.

GeneMiller

Name
gene miller
it's just 40 volumne diluted in a small bottle at a premium price. you can buy your own and mix it to your liking. we go thru about 1 gal a week. a case works out to 17 ea. the brand is roxy a local cleaning company bottles it. wouldn't be without it.

gene

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
Brian R said:
Looks like stain zone from Pros Choice (I think it's pros choice)

stain%20zone.jpg

It works really good on the organic stuff.....But if you have a ton of "organic" stains...Like urine....Why not use a cleaner with the same (or similar) stuff instead of just a stain remover?

Thanks for the plug, but that is a Bridgepoint product not CTI.

Back
Top Bottom