Just Praticing Posing a Video

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
youtube/jQIFN5A-gc4e are a few things i can do shiteatinggrin shiteatinggrin shiteatinggrin

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
Here you go 8)

d]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jQIFN5A-gc4d]

lance

Good video. How much flow are you runing on the Ti wand?

You and Bob Foster have the same wand stroke, except he's a righty. :p

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
Looks like a restaurant to me. Great work Billy! I love the amazing results and difference in the carpet that you can get cleaning a restaurant. I just hate the pay sometimes the restaurants give. As I understand Billy has found himself a nice niche market in restaurants where they're willing to pay a little more than "normal".

BLewis

Supportive Member
Name
Billy Lewis
This was actually an area rug that they had made up from left over carpet for an entry rug. Also, this is why it gets so dirty. I believe I'm at 12 flow, but don't hold me to that, I'll follow up once I check it out later today.

Someday I desire to have the commercial business that ST had.

Also, not that I mind being compared to Bob, but this is only my resting style stroke or cool down stroke after a big job, lol
My normal is shorter and more of the M pattern, I would call the pattern in this video "Walking The Wand" lol

BLewis

Supportive Member
Name
Billy Lewis
OK, shorts from Wally World, $19. Can't bear to wear pants in the summer, I get toooo hot.

Shoes are crocks from Shoes for Crews $31. a must have when doing alot of tile work. In the summer my feet get to hot wearing the full bodied shoes so I go to the crocks and then in the winter I get the full syle. The full bodied don't hold up but about 6 months around the steam, the steam eats away the threaded seams even though I put water seal on the threads once a month from the time I start wearing them. I like the crocks because they have no seams, and they're easy to slip on and off when in residential homes.

This is 2 2oz scoops of Grease Eraser in a hydroforce, 750 psi and TM set at 240 degrees. Oh, and I really don't know the ratio, it's 2.5 turns open from the fully closed position. I get 3-4 rooms when in resi and this particular restaurant requires 2 containers for the entire job.

Just for the record I never wear my shirt tail out during the day, only after everyone is gone on a commercial job. It's hard to keep the tail in with the growth that I have. lol

lance

Hey Billy,

have you ever thought about getting a Zipper Jr. since you do so much commercial work? Have you ever tried one?

What's your thoughts?

Able 1

Name
Keith
BLewis said:
This is 2 2oz scoops of Grease Eraser in a hydroforce, 750 psi and TM set at 240 degrees. Oh, and I really don't know the ratio, it's 2.5 turns open from the fully closed position.

Don't tell me you use that POS revolution sprayer..?

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
lance said:
Hey Billy,

have you ever thought about getting a Zipper Jr. since you do so much commercial work? Have you ever tried one?

What's your thoughts?

I was thinking the same thing actually.

Here's George V

2]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vilQTyBbUDo2]

Faraday

Good, it is good initiative. You have reminded me the day when I posted my first video. I haven't watched your video yet but I 'll be back and have a look at your video.

GeneMiller

Name
gene miller
nice video but you need to pull the trigger on the forward stroke with a carpet that dirty. get a clear piece of hose and clean it again. i promise you will be shocked how much dirt still comes out. no extra work involved , the same stroke but with more water for flushing.

gene

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom