Largest Residential job sold by one of my techs

Russ T.

Supportive Member
Name
Russ Terhaar
This guy is solo on the truck? He worked 5 hours the 1st day and 8 (?) the 2nd? What kind of sq/ft of these various surfaces did he complete and what kind of proceedures were accomplished. To me the thread leaves out huge detail.

1 guy, 1 truck...in a day and a half? NO WAY.

The Clean Machine

Reactions: your_good_sons

bensurdi

Name
Benjamin Surdi
Yeah Eric was solo . He worked about 4 hours the 2nd day. Cleaned tile and grout. We have a product we make called stone guard that is a large investment for the customer as it provides top results for 15 years . All the info is in the invoice info of what he did if you can see it.

Becker

Name
Becker
Yeah Eric was solo . He worked about 4 hours the 2nd day. Cleaned tile and grout. We have a product we make called stone guard that is a large investment for the customer as it provides top results for 15 years . All the info is in the invoice info of what he did if you can see it.

Who can see it, I cant make out the invoice... It was a screen shot, but you reduced the size so freaking small.. Really Ben can you read it?

bensurdi

Name
Benjamin Surdi
The big thing is- we're not
Cheap. We're actually very expensive as a company to hire. So our numbers are usually pretty high- not this high !! But a lot
Of companies would have done that job for 2k and been happy I'm sure - but we offer a premium level of service and experience, knowledge and expertise , high end products etc.

That's why my guys make good
Money.

Russ T.

Supportive Member
Name
Russ Terhaar

What is this magic "stone guard" and how much do you charge for it? I can't read the invoice either...

The Clean Machine

Name
Noble Carpet Cleaners
I thought it was my crappy old Dell laptop that wouldn't let me read the picture of the invoice (no one else can either). I wouldn't of asked about how many hours and what he did if I could read it. Seriously, doesn't matter to me how much you extorted from the customer I just wanna see how unproductive I am.

bensurdi

Name
Benjamin Surdi
Yeah I dont know what the issue is with viewing the invoice. But if anyone has questions feel free to message me.

StoneGuard is a proprietary floor sealer we developed. We charge between $5-10 per sf to seal a surface depending on the type of stone and amount of stone we're sealing.

Buff & Recoating a hardwood floor we charge $2-3 per SF.

We charge $1 to clean tile.

We charged $95 per room to clean the carpet. There was 8 rooms.

Name
I'm Rick James
At least we all say we know a guy that cleans carpet at $95 a room.. you the man! No wonder you get $25,000 in CC processing fee's a year.

bensurdi

Name
Benjamin Surdi
Mikey i'll message you more about it. Cant post anything without Brent blushing and trying to take over the thread with his jealous rants.

Reactions: Art Kelley
Name
I'm Rick James
Mikey i'll message you more about it. Cant post anything without Brent blushing and trying to take over the thread with his jealous rants.

Not my rant, that is just what you've said. So you got Pure Treat CRI certified and getting the green seal this month.. damn dude what kind of cashola did you have to pay for those certifications? You actually making these products or just having them subbed out, repackaged like ***'s product line? I used vac aways once and didn't like the bottle lables.. the ink would smear once it got wet.

Russ T.

Supportive Member
Name
Russ Terhaar
I think Mr. Stoneguard should be the ONLY speaker at next years MF11!

The Clean Machine

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member
Thats cool ben, i'm happy for you.

But you live in one of the largest/wealthiest metro's in the country. God you have more millionaires then some of these guys have people...

Name
I'm Rick James
Thats cool ben, i'm happy for you.

But you live in one of the largest/wealthiest metro's in the country. God you have more millionaires then some of these guys have people...

Ive been meaning to ask you, how do you like service minder? You use the online scheduler? Does it sync with quickbooks online?

Russ T.

Supportive Member
Name
Russ Terhaar
9-man hours? :eekk: I'd be sure to make a Q/C call this AM, to insure all work was completed to their satisfaction. At nearly a grand an hour average, I'd have some concerns they received value for what they paid for. :errf:

Exactly.

The Clean Machine

Vivers

Supportive Member
Name
Bill
Man that's awesome! Our single van largest day ever was $3400 or so and we were thrilled with that! 8-10hr day if i remember correctly including some hard surface (travertine) carpet and upholstery. We don't do wood floors.

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
I get a ton of calls for wood floors, the buff and recoat callers always need at least screening if not a full sand job, 2-3 a foot is sanding zone, esp when majority of the calls are in the 500-1200 sqft range.

Back
Top Bottom