lets hear job averages

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
I'm sure your guy is on top of things. As a suggestion, for closing I like to use Tom Hopkin's approach. It's really easy for the techs to grasp and more importantly use.

BLewis

Supportive Member
Name
Billy Lewis
252. Per job but thAt is including residential and commercial combined. If I broke residential out I would guess it to be around 175.

Loren Egland

Name
Loren Egland
Over the last decade or so, our average job has went down from over $340 to about $300. This is all residential. Price since June 2005 has stayed at 45 cents psf and $4 per step. Protection at 20 cents psf.

The number of jobs has went down per year, which works for me as I get older.

I don't make any more money than others who charges less or have a lower average job, because, among other things, I spend more time per job than most, at least from what I gather regarding what has been said on these boards about how long it takes cleaner to clean x amount of carpet.

Reactions: frank

Dan

Supportive Member
Name
Dan
There is DEFINIETLY a smell in the air. :bullshit:

Did you poopy yourself? Mine includes Floods to Barry not just carpet cleaning. If I was to do for just carpet I would be 200ish maybe on the plus side a little. I have contract cleans every month that are 200 each and I do 17 of those a month. so you can see how quickly my number sets high.

Reactions: Connor

Barry-QDCC

Supportive Member
Name
Barry Rhoads
Did you poopy yourself? Mine includes Floods to Barry not just carpet cleaning. If I was to do for just carpet I would be 200ish maybe on the plus side a little. I have contract cleans every month that are 200 each and I do 17 of those a month. so you can see how quickly my number sets high.

Umm..okay. I guess I just took it for granted that we were talking "regular" carpet cleaning. But if you want to include floods without saying so, then I guess you should. It certainly sounded more impressive.

Jim Williams

Name
Jim Williams
My average is $156 for last year. Mostly residential except for a few Dr. offices and a rest home. I get lots of minimum charge jobs from college students getting drunk and peeing on couches.

Name
Allison
Our average for carpeting is between $80 to $100 per job. For area rug cleaning we average between $1 - $3 per square foot. We also do rug repair and flood clean up, those average much more.

Greg Cole

Name
Greg
A blended average for all 3 markets is $174. We completed a little over 50k jobs last year. Like Ken, that includes a ton of small jobs.
Sadly the GM missed her MBO bonus by $1 !

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
You can't give someone a bonus for missing regardless of how close they come. Once you do, you open the flood gates. I have no doubt Greg feels exactly the same.

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
It has nothing to do with failure i is whatever the program is. I wouldn't tell anyone cause they would already know exactly where they stood all along the way. No discussion necc.

Mikey P

Administrator
So you , knowing how hard they worked to get within a dollar off reaching the goal YOU set for them, would not pay them anyway?

Greg Cole

Name
Greg
Over $50k short from their goal? Absolutely NOT! She received a write up in her file for not achieving her set goal. Has she exceeded her set goal by a small percentage, she would have received DOUBLE her bonus. Sadly she received neither for that MBO.

Greg Cole

Name
Greg
Clearly, You misunderstood! Missed it by $1 per job! Her goal was $175 blended job average. Was she pissed or dissolusioned? NOPE - just more determined. The job average for 2013 is currently over $200. She took her action plan, revised it, submitted it for approval and has implemented it. Good managers admit their mistakes and correct them. Crappy ones whine about why they didn't achieve them.
You could tell a hard working employee that he or she failed by one dollar?

What a moral booster.

Last edited by a moderator:

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
A blended average for all 3 markets is $174. We completed a little over 50k jobs last year. Like Ken, that includes a ton of small jobs.
Sadly the GM missed her MBO bonus by $1 !
I wouldn't tell her she missed it, I'd have told her she made it and given it to her. $1.00?

I'm with Mike you're taking something that is to be a motivator and turning it into something that will reduce moral. $1.00?

I could see if it were more and I understand the rules but these are people that create a living for you and I, you have to be fair and $1.00 deserves a pass in my book.

Greg Cole

Name
Greg
On a revenue goal? Absolutely not. Has nothing to do with being a good human. As Ken stated, once you open that flood gate: GOLAS BECOME MEANINGLESS. If the Falcons lost by one point Sunday, will they still let them play in the SuperBowl and pay the players?

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I think you need a new Avatar, how about the tin man? He had no heart, ya heartless bass-turd!

original0.jpg

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Oh and the Falcon players got paid a bonus for that playoff game........even though they lost.:p

Nothing wrong with being a heartless bastard, jusss as long as you know who you are. :pig:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom