LETS HELP EACH OTHER OUT WITH OUR SEO!

Vivers

Supportive Member
Name
Bill
I was thinking that blog commenting is a really good way to get keywords your trying to rank organically on the 1st page of searches. Even better is commenting within your niche ( or say they say )

So I'm thinking why not post comments with our anchor text on each others blogs ( if you have one ) which will help with your rankings, add content, pr rank, etc... It only can help and I think could really help a lot with some people.

Obviously I nor anybody else will approve a comment from a local competitor but, all others would be great! Read the lame blog and make a decent to good comment. Easy stuff and we all can help each other out. Just no great post or the like on mine. Make it a little more then that and thoughtful. This will help with content and Google likey much better.

Tell me what you guys & girls ( Lisa ) think?

Goomer

Name
Frank Mendo
If your really interested in your Google ranking, you should list an address on your Google page instead of just a marker location. It might be tough to rank higher in the surrounding areas, than competition with an actual address, I think..

I don't think you will find too many blogs here.

highsteam

Name
Alberto
Im not sure but heard that is not so good to have many outgoing links from your site, you actually want more incoming ones. So it would be good for you to post your link and comment in somebodys site but not so much for that somebody. Also reciprocal links i think are part of the past. Look for guest blogging instead.

Vivers

Supportive Member
Name
Bill
Goomer said:
If your really interested in your Google ranking, you should list an address on your Google page instead of just a marker location. It might be tough to rank higher in the surrounding areas, than competition with an actual address, I think..

I don't think you will find too many blogs here.

Hey Frank,
Do you mean my Google places page? I do have my address there but do you mean list each individual city i service instead of the marker. I think that's what your suggestion, correct?
Thanks, Bill

Vivers

Supportive Member
Name
Bill
Mikey P said:
http://www.mikeysboard.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=118

no one is taking advantage is this free service MB offers...

you can be the 1st

Hey Mikey,
Is this a blog we can writE on your forum? If so, how do I set it up?
Thanks in advance, Bill

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
Mikey P said:

you can be the 1st

uhhh what is it....just showed a sign up for mikeys....

the other one stayed a box looking thing...never loaded

Larry B

Name
Larry Burrell
Mikey P said:

you can be the 1st

I'm not an internet guru but I would bet nobody takes advantage of this because it's "locked".
(just a guess)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom