LOEWS PRESPRAY

Magic One

Any one use Loews white lighting on trashed carpet. Says is can be used on carpet, only costs only $7.95......a gallon Ok dists dish it out

F

FB7777

Haven't tried white lightning, but seeing how it's primarily an engine degreaser its main punch is butyl , sodium meta silicate

I have used purple power and it will work, especially if you are using an RX20 and rinse the hell out of it

If your looki g to get out cheap , purple power is $5 at Walmart. but like white lightning it realy is not a carpet prespray. Rinse rinse rinse!

And before you distributor Internet whores chime just stfu. Ive cleaned more carpet than all of you combined tenfold

I use flex from Bridgepoint on filthy commercial,

Goomer

Name
Frank Mendo
Magic One said:
costs only $7.95......a gallon

ONLY 7.95 a gallon??????
Gonna use it straight???

How much for a gallon of rtu powder of your choice???

Save shit like that for the spray bottle, or for a booster on rat nasties if needed.

KevinL

Supportive Member
Name
Kevin Leach
Purple power and the likes make for a great spot remover. Seems like all my customers have tar on their carpet. Do they do that tar and pebbles on the roads where you live?

Name
Lee Stockwell
Lowe's has Greased Lightning at $25 per 5 gallon cube. Like many other stripper/degreasers it's a cheap butyl kicker for certain jobs. Just add two cups to whatever you normally use in a hydroforce.

If you have the heat and volume to flush it out well you will be pleasantly surprised.

Listen to Fred.

Chris A

Name
Chris
Marty said:
Rinse? Heck, learn a lesson from Vawter and use it in your TM tank. He swears that will create repeat customers.

Rapidly repeating customers indeed

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
I don't get it.

If it gets dirty faster ......they just call you sooner to clean again?

Makes sense to me.

:shock:

ACE

Name
Mike Hughes
I have a friend the boost his prespray on most jobs with that stuff. I don't boost with degreaser often but I do carry it in my spotting bucket.

Becker

Name
Becker
Lowes sells "professional" carpet cleaning supplies?

Ya mean right next to the professional Bissels cleaning units? Or in the cleaning section with typical house cleaning product?

Well if you are buying supplies there, might as well compare prices to Costco..

Name
I'm Rick James
Im all about saving money but I will save it somewhere else or raise my prices before i use some nuclear chemical from Home Depot or Lowes. I pay $55 a gallon for my spray.. but it also makes me over $6 grand from that one gallon. Be safe out there...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom