looking for....

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
cobra.jpg

anyone have one of these or something like it for cleaning tile counter tops that they want to part with........??

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
I've got one....great tool for tops and small areas. I don't want to part with it, but I can't find a decent place for it in the van. It just kinda hangs out in the van between the seats.

RickL

Jim I just bought a US Products 1200 psi Terminator that had been used twice it came with all the tools.
It's like brand new. I'd sell it if your interested pm me and I'll send you pics if you want.
It the same tool but lime green I guess they switched colors to give the impression of "green Clean" (accordingto him)
The guy had bought a Master Touch turnkey system and I think it might have been colored different for them. But it is the mini turbo.

John Watson

I know they call it a mini Turbo, I thought it was the cats meow after scrubbing shower stalls by hand with a brush.

Then along came clunk clunk, got a shower that looked great just dirty. Oh yeah this shower had a winder in it too.. Water came from back side of wall around winder. We sucked them there tiles right off the wall. Surprise surprise, You bet it caused a puckering somewhere else too. Sure glad we covered our ass first. they were due for a remodel job.The dated fixtures were yellow.

Hey Jay member that job??

Jay_wat

Supportive Member
Name
Jay Watson
John Watson said:
I know they call it a mini Turbo, I thought it was the cats meow after scrubbing shower stalls by hand with a brush.

Then along came clunk clunk, got a shower that looked great just dirty. Oh yeah this shower had a winder in it too.. Water came from back side of wall around winder. We sucked them there tiles right off the wall. Surprise surprise, You bet it caused a puckering somewhere else too. Sure glad we covered our ass first. they were due for a remodel job.The dated fixtures were yellow.

Hey Jay member that job??

im still trying to unpucker from that one!! Lol

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom