Magic Wand Trashed Green Auction

Mikey P

Administrator
http://www.magicwandcompany.com/Green_C ... dgreen.htm

Safest environmental product on the market. Not only that, the dilution is 1:64 and for unbelievable performance we added Oxygen and Citrus. It is a prespray and a detergent in one for carpets, tile, and grout. It also removes mold and mildew. Use trashed green for a carpet prespray, carpet cleaning chemical, tile and grout cleaning, hard surface cleaning, upholstery cleaning, and as an unbelievable spotter when used at 1:16 dilution. So throw away all those overlapping products from other manufacturers. Using this product, you can easily get 10 cents more per sq. ft. (or up to 33% more). Window washers have also discovered the cost savings in Trashed Green. One ounce makes a gallon of window cleaner that cuts through organic and solvent stains

6]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_rdD56gmniA6]

Retails for $$179.97 plus shipping
Auction starts @ $90 and goes up in $6.77 increments
Free shipping
Ends Jan 2nd @ 7PM PST

Name
I'm Rick James
I just bought some to last through the winter.. but this is a awesome product here are the before and after of Trashed Green used as directed with NO booster.

2011-11-08_11-33-46_156.jpg

2011-11-29_12-22-14_75.jpg

Wandslinger

Name
Tom Meyer
Well that blows, It says 7 Pm PST, which was is when I posted. I'll have to throttle on Mikey when I see him...

Doug Cox

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Cox
Tom- I got an email from Mike saying the time is incorrect on the board (which is what I was going by). Since I don't know one time zone from another you could very well have won. No biggie to me. Doug.

Doug Cox

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Cox
Mike- If you're not gonna send me back the money I inadvertantly sent you, have Taf send me a case of Trashed Green and I'll pay him the difference plus shipping. :shock:

Wandslinger

Name
Tom Meyer
That's okay Doug,

Had Mikey not been a friend, I would have given him more ShEET...He can buy me a beer at Mikefest...

Back
Top Bottom