Marty and other website-less Cleaners

Mikey P

Administrator
Lazy or broke is no longer an option.

Today a well formulated site is far more effective than any other form of marketing.
Your wrap, your monogrammed polos, your YP or penny saver ads, your doughnut deliveries to the retailers are all playing second fiddle to a hip and SEO'd site.

Sell off a toy or two and get on it asap before the bensurdi down the street makes it real expensive to play catch up.

Seniority rules in this SEO game. You small town guys who get in early will have it easy. Big city cleaners will spend a fortune playing catch up.

Isn't that right Corky?

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
You talkin to me?

Websites are number one...if there was a better spot than number 1...a website would be it.

If you don't have one, you need to get one now....if you are reading this then you know how it works.

Tons of free stuff out there. Don't be skeeeered.

If you don't have a website and You want some very limited help (I'm just not that good) Pm me and call me.

Talk to Cermack from crimany's sake. For the cost of a new wand they can get you going in a day or two.

The reason I am number 1 in Roseville Ca is because I've been there for years and I play with it all the time (still talking about websites you perv).
Get in now while the gettin in is good. No better time than the now to live in the now. Enter over used expression for getting off your ass here.
I don't want to hear one F'tard telling me their business isn't doing anything if they don't have a website.

My forte is telling you what to do with your website to make it work.

I love you man! :mrgreen:

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
If he would just replace the truck with a family pic or something it wouldn't be too bad.
Change to color scheme as well.

hogjowl

Idiot™
I didn't put that truck there, Quickbooks did. I have to schedule a training sesson with them to learn how to change things, post pictures and do the other stuff for ranking. I haven't had time yet.

Lyman

Supportive Member
Name
Lyman
Am I the only one without a web site. How about a contest for us real BD to get a web site for a year.

Ryan

I just paid Tre 6k I'm going to have a better website then all you mofo's! Word Press is the most expensive software there is and only the elite super high trained computer gurus can master the usage of it.

Name
Bruce
Ryan said:
I just paid Tre 6k I'm going to have a better website then all you mofo's! Word Press is the most expensive software there is and only the elite super high trained computer gurus can master the usage of it.
:shock:
:lol: :lol:

Doug Cox

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Cox
americancarpetcleaning.net.

I don't know much about websites , so tell me what I need to do to make it perfect. Thanks.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Cleared Cookies, searched again. Every computer I've been on...yes I check every time I can get on another computer. I come up number 1 in Roseville Ca

Googlesearch.png

Hard to see but I am number 1 in the local map area.

I'm a few down in the organics just under that.

Name
steve snail
no web address here. all by referral...... the Zen of walk ups.

IMG_5498.jpg

Had a boat load of customers do a drive-by this past weekend. Seems a lot of my customers are into landscaping, go figure.

IMG_5557.jpg

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Lets try this to see if it works
Ok I'm 5 down in the Organics but that is against 3 advertisers and a national franchise

[iframe:23fpfwd8]http://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla%3Aen-US%3Aofficial&channel=s&hl=en&source=hp&q=carpet+cleaning+roseville+ca&btnG=Google+Search[/iframe:23fpfwd8]

GeneMiller

Name
gene miller
Still don't have a web site. Has nothing to do with money. Unless I add another truck I don't really see the reason. You would be hard pressed to find anybody in my area that hasn't seen or heard of me. I am on a dozen or more community websites, placed their by customers. Maybe someday.

gene

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Like anything...if you are happy where you are at, fine. If you want to grow, it's a necessary tool.

There is a lot of false information here. Thinking that you can just throw together a site heck even a decent site and place it on Google and expect the phone to ring off the hook is ludicrous. Google is becoming the yellow pages all over again. Hire full time employees and have them email your site with a good sales letter to your target audience that will refer you at will. Do a fabulous job and seek referrals.

Cleancare

I agree with Brian re: growing.

For a carpet cleaner that targets a small local area: Just throwing a site together is not so bad. As long as it's got your details, a simple good looking layout and a few keywords (so seach engines can find your website) will do if you don't want to put the time into it. The internet is becoming the first thing people go to, to search for new businesses/services.

At a minimum it would be a good idea to get onto Google local (free)!

For carpet cleaners who have a lot of competition in their area or target a large area: You would need to put a bit more effort into it. The site should look a bit more presentable with more SEO (search engine optimisation) applied.

The phone may not go off straight away, but it certainly does help in the long run considering the minimal maintenance and cost required.

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
Google maps has been kicking ass for me and it doesn't cost a dime and you don't need a website.

The clients don't shop around or most don't even ask about a price after they review a few of the testimonials.

So I say, "Who needs a website!!!"

Mikey P

Administrator
Daniel is correct a site alone wont do much.

Just like the cleaner himself, it's all about personality.

Does your site convey the real you?

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Even if you're on Google local it's a good idea to have a website...that's the second thing I look for when I am searching Google...first is location.

Your website is your store front in a day of no store fronts.

Fred, did I show up number 1 in the maps?

juniorc82

Supportive Member
Name
Jon Coret
I live in a semi rural area and the phone book is still king out here. Besides ,brian I hear ruegers maintenance has the market locked in your town

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom