Mikey Juice...

Mikey P

Administrator
20130805_152255_zps0c6ee00a.jpg

20130805_152248_zpse3fd23be.jpg

Gimmie a few months to have a real opinion as a rinse does not really give me good feed back until I go back and see how carpets react in regards to resoiling, hand, wicking and so forth.

Thanks to Taf at Magic Wand for mixing this up for me!!

Mikey P

Administrator
speaking of a pile of dumb asses...

His banner, auctions, articles and raffles have been up for many years.

adjust your tunnel vision Sutley.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Other brands have tried to sell their version and sadly some are discontinued because of slow sales.

You'll push it here..........sell a few cases and it too will go away...................

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I've never liked products that are both prespray and rinse. It seems to me that they both have very different jobs so how can the do both well?

Name
Glenn Stewart
I use Magic Potion daily, that and Grease Eater 4x. Definitely my go to products. When Taf mentioned to me he was mixing up this Special blended formula for you Mikey, I knew I had to have some too. To no avail though, Taf says I have to come to you. So Mikey, what do you say? May I try some of the Mikey Special Magic Potion Blend?

Mikey P

Administrator
Its way to early for me to have any say in this product .
I would like to have many more testing it for metal corrosion, resoiling, color loss on naturals, ability to neutralize mega pH juices etc..

Tell Taf to let you give it a good floggin

Name
Glenn Stewart
I have asked several times, and the answer keeps coming back the same. You seem to have this one. Do you have any Trashed Green? Try adding 8oz upto 16oz to your next job with the Special Blend MPotion. Gives it a serious POP.

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
That looks like an outstanding product Mike. I would definitely like to try it head to head against the Preaction I use on wool and upholstery. Used as a rinse you could mist a diluted solution with a trigger sprayer on lightly soiled upholstery and vac off with an ordinary orange cuff attachment and knock off mass quantities of furniture on no time flat.

Mikey P

Administrator
I need ten people to give this unique new product a good testing as a (mild) pre spray and or rinse.

If you are interested in a neutral pH powdered, phosphate free, oxygen loaded, water softener, descaler, redwood forest fragrance, no sodium metasilicate (corrosive) instant mixing, non residual product and want to help fine tune this, add your name to this thread along with a convincing reason you are interested in a cleaning agent of this sort.

it is NOT a grease pit silver bullet nor is it a slurry type emulsifier to clean buffets.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
I'm done with any internet sensation type products.

I can get just about anything local that is PROBABLY better anyway.

You'll just have to get another wannabe carpet cleaner who likes to see his name in print here to "Star" for you.

Name
Shawn Forsythe
..., no sodium metasilicate (corrosive) ...

Who told you Sodium Metasilicate is corrosive?

Sodium Metasilicate has been used for years as a corrosion inhibitor in carpet cleaing products. If it were not for it's pH, it would still be used. As it is rather alkaline pH 12.5 at 1%), it is not compatible with 5th gen carpet. But for a high pH commercial cleaning product, it is still used. Additionally, "Metso" is used as a pH booster/buffer.

Even though it might be counter-intuitive that something of pH such as Metso's, it actually forms protective silicate complexes which protect reactive metals from other alkalines that would cause corrosion.

I'm sure it is not used in this formula simply because of its buffered pH.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom