Mikey Juice...

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
Found a unit to test in : )
Cleaned this exact unit 2 months ago an look how they left it. Sheesh

Should be in it to clean again, later this week.

e5adyhej.jpg
Well, how did that one clean up? I used the MikeyJuice on a trashed nylon stairway because I had it mixed for cleaning a wool berber on the same job. Both carpets cleaned up well. I really like this powder on soiled upholstery. It tests very well against my normal Preaction. So far, very pleased with this product. It was just a small sized sample, about 2 quarts, but it goes really far, as a 2-3 oz/gallon product would.

Reactions: Mikey P

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
Art,
It should be coming up this week. They called and wanted me to inspect it first.

Middle tank : )
a5asuzud.jpg

Reactions: Art Kelley

Mikey P

Administrator
On our third 30 pound bucket now and yes, it continues to impress.

Di a greasy dog REtriever job today, just loaded with oily soil, the HF loaded wiht Flex ran out and we had some wool rugs to do so half a room got sprayed with eh MJ along with the wool tufteds. They were loaded with doggy dirt, drool from you and chews, food and drink spills etc.

All of it came out with just a scrubbing and AT'n.

Pre spray and rinse..

20130924_110518_zpsbc6b91a9.jpg

20130924_110524_zps2b31ecb1.jpg

as long as you don't have a POS siphon that draws up hill, you will LOVe this for wool, uph and moderately soiled nice wtw.

Think of it as a powdered version of Judson 02

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Is it for sale now, Mike? I would like to order some. It's a nice product to have on the truck.

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
I used it up yesterday on a house full of furniture to clean. On rugs and upholstery it really sparkles. I have gone back to see finished pieces and they looked great. I still have some in a HF jug that I mixed up a couple weeks ago and it still works on wool rugs when I need it although adding a pinch of fresh product would be better.

Reactions: Mikey P

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
Used Green Earth Traffic Lane Cleaner as the so called detergent : ). It's a little whimpy. Rinsed with Mikeys Potion.
Room wasn't that dirty to begin with, still yet a kids room.
Will give more results as I use it up.

5u2ytygy.jpg

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
I used it as a prespray on a heavily used whitish trashed nylon, with diluted Procyon as a rinse. It did well. It actually did brighten the carpet a little more than normal, I assume its has peroxide (the fizz).

I also used it as a prespray on a regular dark nylon lightly soiled by kitchen and compared to a patch done with Red Line, both rinsed with diluted Procyon. It did well, could not tell the difference.

Didn't use on wool, as I'd rather not use peroxide on wool.

The smell when you first mix it is pretty unpleasant, though once mixed and pre-sprayed it does not seem to have much of a smell.
Haven't used it as a main cleaner or on upholstery.

I'd like Magic wand to give us more info, as per what it has and suggested use. And something more concrete (less vague) than it's healthy or it's Green. Tell us why it is healthier or green. Also, can it be boosted to be able to handle other situation (say add delimo or alkaline booster or enzyme.)

What does it give me that DFC 105 & 210 + the "heavy Duty cleaner" used as a boost if needed, don't?
They (DFC and Procyon) do have all the certifications under the sun (Green Seal, WoolSafe. DFE etc.) that do help with the consumers (I like it too) and they clean very well.

Last edited:

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
Hey Art,
I posted another thread about that trashed unit and using another brand. It didn't end well : (
They ended up replacing the living/dining piece and left the bedrooms and hallway.

As a pre spray, how much of the MJ yall using in your HF sprayers?

Chris

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Didn't use on wool, as I'd rather not use peroxide on wool.

I'd like Magic wand to give us more info, as per what it has and suggested use. And something more concrete (less vague) than it's healthy or it's Green. Tell us why it is healthier or green. Also, can it be boosted to be able to handle other situation (say add delimo or alkaline booster or enzyme.)

Yeah, really. What's up with putting peroxide in a cleaner designed for wool and upholstery? That's what I use it for and haven't had any issues, but still. It gives you (me) pause. I've seen what damage it (peroxide) can do to wool.

Back
Top Bottom