More of these please..

Becker

Name
Becker
Not sure how big the house was, but I cleaned it for the original owner many times, last time was just before it hit the market.
Last week the new owner called, said past owner said I was the bomb.

Just shy of 2400 sq ft of flat vacant carpet. 2 flights of stairs.

Going back in 2 weeks once they are moved in to clean 2 sectionals, a sofa Love seat, 3 recliners, 2 ottomans, 5 wing back chairs, and 8 table chairs...

Sadly the old client showed me last time I cleaned for him the plans for their new house overlooking the Puget Sound. Nice big house, but very little carpet.
Kinda lost a client, but did not lose a house.

Name
Lee Stockwell
He's used to carpet. Although his new house has less of it I'd bet it will get used more.

Also he will be covering some of the hard floors with rugs soon enough.

Becker

Name
Becker
Rugs yeah, more carpets I'd bet not. This guy is a builder. His son has an amazing house not 1/2 a mile from me.
They have had years to learn what they want.. This is their final house, and I'm sure they spent years planing it.
It will have carpet, and rugs, but not 2500 sq plus 2 flights of stairs.

On a side note, the new owners however not having pets, they have 6 grandchildren that visit often.

Yes, Both Dan.

Steve Toburen

Supportive Member
Durango, Colorado/Santiago, Dominican Republic
Name
Steve Toburen
Becker said:
Not sure how big the house was, but I cleaned it for the original owner many times, last time was just before it hit the market.
Last week the new owner called, said past owner said I was the bomb...
Congratulations, Becker. I can't tell you how many new home owners I got simply because of the old-fashioned refrigerator magnet that the previous owner left on the frig. (Of course, an enthusiastic referral is even better.)

Steve Toburen
www.SFS.JonDon.com

PS Check out http://mikeysboard.com/ this week for an innovative way to tap in to real estate agent's business and get even more new home owner's business.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom