mosque

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
I am proud of you.
Cause despite the fact that you are a "Very Small Animal" of a generally timid disposition, you try to be brave and on occasion conquer your fears.

Way to go Mardie.

SamIam

Name
sam miller
so..........did anybody actually read the fooken question?

I did and thought about answering but got side tracked oops! olefin I charge less for small rugs $10-20 each you should get what you charge anybody else for these unless there's a lot. Wool goes up 50 cents a foot for the acid rinse on a clean item.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

SamIam

Name
sam miller
I want to price cleaning carpets in a mosque. The carpet consists of 3 foot wide runners laying side by side . They are about 20 feet long . The carpets looks like the standard runners that are seen on stairs and in older homes in the hallway . I did a burn test and it burned down with a black smoke. It must be some kind of blend. Has anyone had experience on this type of situation?

Whats your minimum??? mine is $75.00 for something that small I'd say it falls under minimum.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

beagle

Name
bob
I was trying to get some information about the best way to clean these runners . They run across the room and seem to be attached together. I have never seen this before. I am wondering if they may buckle at the sides .

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
My guess is they will be fine but before you jump in blindly I'd ask. Have they been cleaned before? What method was used and what was the outcome.

We'd be a $1.00 foot and we will wear booties or what ever getup you want as long as you're paying. :icon_cool:

Reactions: SamIam and Brian H
Name
Steve Lawrence
I was trying to get some information about the best way to clean these runners . They run across the room and seem to be attached together. I have never seen this before. I am wondering if they may buckle at the sides .

Pictures, wide angle and close up, would help get you pertinent replies.

Name
BradFenstermaker
If you are worried, find out if they have been cleaned before.

Go your own test clean in a corner before doing the whole place.

If it was a min fee job I may would pass. If there is a chance for more work do it

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom