My 2002 white magic

Credits
Since I bought the van there has been a slip in the transmission when I out it in reverse. Had the trans flushed last week and boy what a difference it made. No slip in reverse and smoother shifting in drive. RPMs seem quite a bit lower now too.

Now to figure out this knock or rattle. I was told it may be the power steering pump or something like that.

Credits
That's what I was saying if you read the post. If you get water in there, spray with WD40 to displace the water before the blower gets stuck.
nooooo...once the blower gets stuck for what ever reason
fill with warm water for a short while...
why you riding around wit a full waste tank.....any way?

then after it unfreezes run it for fi min and finish wit a small squirt of wd

Credits
nooooo...once the blower gets stuck for what ever reason
fill with warm water for a short while...
why you riding around wit a full waste tank.....any way?

then after it unfreezes run it for fi min and finish wit a small squirt of wd
I think that's what I said. Before the blower gets stuck, spray wd40 to displace the water. I spray wd40 at the end of the day, then let the blower run to burn it off.

Credits
Nice Steve. I recently purchased two Butler units a 2007 & 08. Presently in maintenance discovery process on the 2008. All the pieces are there, 230kms and 4600 hrs.
So far mines just been learning a new machine and set up. I'm still going back and forth on if I change the hose set up from 2 in to a 50 ft inch and a half whip with the single jet 1.5 in wand or go 2 inch all the way like I do now with the WM.

Running g the whip and smaller wand sure is a lot easier on the body.

Credits
I usually get 'buyer's remorse' when i get into the used/abused TMs that i buy. I can't say that about these two vans though, as they are complete but in need of a thorough going through. The pair of them, i picked up for $9cdn and i expect to spend $$ to bring them up to snuff.
From what i have determined so far, the 2008 will need front end & blower/pump belts, both speed actuators and probably the cable assembly for RPM control. The unit ran marginally when i first looked at it, so i know at least the drive shaft turns smoothly. These vans have the same speed control as my UncaErnie SteamGenie what with the stick included to bring er up to high speed.
It is a crime to see how some businesses treat their equipment.

Credits
I wanted something I didn't have to work on so much lol. The WM kept me turning wrenches. I know it pretty well now though and the butler will be an easy transition.

Latest posts