My Apex will only run in the override position..

dgardner

Name
Dan Gardner
If he puts it back the way it was per your request - then my next suggestions wouldn't make sense.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
If he puts it back the way it was per your request - then my next suggestions wouldn't make sense.

it was just a simple switch back out a relay and hook a ground up to see what it did...
I didn't think that was to confusing......if it did not change anything..plug back in the new relay....

dgardner

Name
Dan Gardner
Agreed, but me asking him to do the next step in troubleshooting the electrical while you had him put it back the old way would not have worked - he can't do both at the same time. I'm just politely waiting till you're done - no biggie.....

Able 1

Name
Keith
OK, I put the new oil pressure switch in today and the electrical is back to normal, :rockon:but still runs rough..

There is a ground that goes from the negative batt. to a engine mounting bolt..

I'm going to mess with the fuel side after a big commercial job tomorrow.. I'm going to use it mostly for tile and my other van will do the carpet.

Able 1

Name
Keith
I think I got it!! So when I put it under load the governor doesn't move, and if I physically move it the belts even out.. I grabbed it and it all loose and you can pull it about a 1/4 to 1/2" out of the hole..:headbang:

Reactions: dgardner
J

JS41035

I just put about 120 hours on my apex. I really like the kubota. Fantastic single wand slide in so far. I bought used unit with 1600 hours for my busy season. I'll probably sell it this fall. Great heat. Sips fuel.

Reactions: SamIam and Able 1

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom